Your photography/art~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://img23.imageshack.us/img23/2306/flowersbyxmikerzz.jpg
Sadly, it's not letting me upload it to devianart. I don't know why! :[

So, what do you guys think of my first attempt at picnik? Once again, be brutally honest.
It's a lot better than it was before I have to say.

I think the text is too... I don't know how to describe it.. kiddish to me? But I guess it's whatever you feel looks better.

The white sticks out a lot more too. Which is good.

Yeah. I was feeling the same way about the text too, but it seemed kinda empty in the space where I put the text so I felt the need to do that. xPP

Do you think that black and white + colour was a good idea?

Yeah. I was feeling the same way about the text too, but it seemed kinda empty in the space where I put the text so I felt the need to do that. xPPDo you think that black and white + colour was a good idea?
Yeah, I think it made the main focus of your photo "pop" a bit more, and that's a good thing.

Also, if the space seems somewhat empty, when you take the photo, you can change your angle slightly, or in the edting process, you could crop it a bit as well.

[and I don't think it's uploading to dev.Art because the size is too small. That's okay though, you'll have plenty more to add in the future.]

Our power went of for like, 3 hours last night. So I went outside to take bird pictures. xD
Bird! ©

I used my 55mm-250mm lens, because if I got too near him, he'd fly away!

Lonely©

The simplicity of this amuses me.
Those are very nice. :rolleyes: I be loving your camera, aswell!

My mom has two lesnse - a macro and a wide view (or something like that, I dunno) - and she never uses them because she doesn't know where the piece to keep them screwed on is. D:

I was like you have a macro??? I wish I had known that a loong time ago!

Those are very nice. :rolleyes: I be loving your camera, aswell!
My mom has two lesnse - a macro and a wide view (or something like that, I dunno) - and she never uses them because she doesn't know where the piece to keep them screwed on is. D:

I was like you have a macro??? I wish I had known that a loong time ago!
Aw thanks!!

And lol! Your mom doesn't know where to put them?! She should look online because a macro is like, amazing! And a wide angle is pretty wicked too, I can't believe she never told you she had those. ! xD

And lol! Your mom doesn't know where to put them?! She should look online because a macro is like, amazing! And a wide angle is pretty wicked too, I can't believe she never told you she had those. ! xD
Yay she found them... I think?! Is there a specific way you have to set them up to use them? I've never used seperate lenses so I'm not quite sure what to do with them after they're on.

Yay she found them... I think?! Is there a specific way you have to set them up to use them? I've never used seperate lenses so I'm not quite sure what to do with them after they're on.
I got your PM and I replied! :]

Anyways! I finally got to do the "photoshoot" idea with my friend today, turned out wicked cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back