Zelda!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think it so annoying, some of the puzzles took me awhile, but I finished the temple without a walkthru.  I was so proud of myself! <_<   Can't stand up to the Forest Temple in OoT, though.  That one was beast.
Yess, the forest temple is Topsy turvy and THOsE KREAKING WALLMASTERS, they are the incarnation of scary and annoying.

The forest temple music is epic :D

The shadow temple GAVE ME THE FFFF-REAKING CREEPS, the music, the rAPe-deads and the boss, a freaky combo.

EDIT: by the way, how do you get past that giant Goron at the entrance of Snowhead temple???

Last edited by a moderator:
I had problems with the Goron in the Fire Temple thingermagic too.

-racks brain-

Uhm, when he rolls at you, there should be an A button command that says grab. (I think) I know you are supposed to grab him and throw him off the edge a few times to win.

If I'm completely wrong, sorry.

Check gamefaqs.com

What Giant Goron in Snowpeak...head...whatever its called.

I've been trying, but it won't work! I try pressing A and nothing happens and he still knocks me off! I'm so pi**ed off at that goron! :blink:

Wow, I love how it sensors that automatically. *gasp* it's such a bad word! lol. Anyway, I did check gamefaqs, even though i had my mind set on not using any walkthrus for this game. oh well, at least i won't use them for any of the temples. so, once i get a chance to play again, i know what to do! *i think*

dontlookatthewalkthrudontlookatthewalkthrudontlookatthewalkthru

dammit, i looked XD

Yeah, I knew it would happen eventually. Just out of curiosity, have you read the OoT manga? I read it on onemanga.com and i thought it was really good. My friend thought the drawing was horrible, but I actually really liked it. If you read it, i want to know what you think of it.

I own the first volume of the manga and its AWESOME when Link turns into adult Link <3333

I agree it was awesome when he became adult link, as well as in the game itself. I loved the third bonus chapter with rooru, it was adorable! The panel where link's telling navi to shut up is the background on my phone! lol

btw I'll say this now: This is bleached_inu:3 in another account.

My favorite part [in the game] is in the first cutscene when Navi is flying through the village and she crashes into the fence rofl I havent played the whole game though.

LMAO xD

I figured it was you by your avatar and siggy. xD

I was in borders and saw it on the bottom shelf and I plopped down and took it out. xD

I haven't actually seen them in stores, but reading online is free, so I probably wouldn't have bought them anyway. I do wish I had them, though. Don't you just love watching the cutscenes? I'm sure some ppl think they're annoying, which sometimes they are (ex, in WW when the boat just keeps talking......), but usually they're very fun to watch!

On another random note, I'm learning to play the lost woods theme on the piano! Two handed! I really suck at piano, so I'm very proud of myself for actually learning how to play something. It sounds pretty awesome on piano. Next I'll probably learn the Song of Storms.

It's such a pretty song! Well, the first time I heard it I thought it was really annoying, but I guess it kind of grows on you. That's kinda a weird saying, but you know what I'm trying to say, right? ;) Right now I can't get the Gerudo Valley song out of my head. These songs are all so addicting!

I can play song of storms. : D
I hate you. XD Lol, kidding.

I'm back, guys. Where were we? Ohright. Talking about Zelda. xD

Paisly: GREAT. Now Gerudo Valley is in my head. xD Not that I'm complaining. Zelda music so EPIC.

I have Song of Storms, Gerudo Valley, and the Trailer for TP on my iPod. :DD
Lol. I have a TON of Zelda tracks on my iPod. See I download the music, then it automatically syncs to my iPod. xD

I got this Link shirt && a beanie hat && Link stickerssss. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back