1 million stupid things to do at Mc.donalds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
107. Ask for a Pasta Zoo happy meal. When they serve it to you say "Are the shapes made of the animals they are in the shape of?"

108. Ask for a goat burger with specificly 3 and 1/8 of a pickle, then check your burger and yell because the burger ws beef and they gave you 3 and 1 SIXTH of a pickle.

110. Take a pillow with you, pull it out and say "I will magicly make this pillow... dissapear!" then rip it to shreds and say... "Viola!'

111. Get on top of a table and say MOMMY! MY BURGER HAS A BOOGER ON IT! That will make everyone leave!

112. When you're in the Drive-Thru ordering just say, "Hello, can I please have a corn-on-a-cob with extra mayo and make sure it's nice and juicy for me. Also, for a drink can you just give me a cup of ketchup with very cold ice? Thanks hun."

113. Go on the toilet seatn and come running out saying " theres something on the toilet! " when it was just you sitting on the seat.

120.) Go to the Janitor guy and grab a mop and start sliding all over the floor and occasionally splashing the mop in other people's faces. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back