Heart's Desire

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cade sat in his room, eating an apple while surfing Youtube for good videos. He watched some humorous memetic videos, and then watched some music videos before shutting the laptop down and stepping out of the room.

Lucas continued to rumage through the kitchen. He found the drawer that contained the utensils and grabbed a spoon. He opened the fridge door and rumaged around inside for the milk, he took it out and poured some over his cereal. He stuck the spoon into the bowl and placed the milk back into the refridgerator and closed the door again. He lazily spooned some of it into his mouth and chewed and swallowed without much thought. He plopped himself down onto one of the stools around the island counter and took another bite. He yawned in exhaustion, having not slept much the night before. He wondered if anyone else was up yet, he hadnt really noticed anyone, but then again he was just starting to wake up now.

She sprayed some fabric softener on the sheets, did a virus scan on her computer, shined the mirror, straightened the placemats, washed her hands, dried them off, cleaned the kitchen floor with a mop and pine-sol, straightened the picture and sat down to watch the early morning news.

Cade got up and yawned. He was extremely tired and bored, and contemplated on whether to go take a nap or stay awake. He figured that it'd be best to stay awake, so he simply went over and got a coffee before heading to go sit down in a lounge chair in the rec room.

"Along the lines of 5 to 6 books," Angel said, "that way it's not too long, or too short."

Angel fidgeted with the Laptop, trying to save her document as soon as possible. As soon as that was saved, she opened a smaller story document, "say hello to my online series, 'The Winds Call'."

"Cool." Blaze leaned over and studied the story for a bit. About a minute later, he finally spoke again. "That's a pretty good story. You're really good with character development and plot development, but some parts need a little work."

"I don't need you telling me what to do," Angel rolled her eyes, "I haven't seen you writing a book, or a best-seller."

"This is on some site, I don't remember it, but I bookmarked it on my Laptop at home."

"I need to get out of this room already, bye," Angel trotted out the room, before walking over to the nearest radio, turning it to full blast, she could only just remember the lyrics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh for god's sake. This is a literate role-play. LISTEN! I am not trying to be mean. But no using 'no' for 'know. If you were 5 I would understand, how old are you?

----

The radio turned to an unfamiliar beat, it had no words. "Hell.Yeah. I love guitar!" Angel started to play her air guitar. Angel then pretended to play the drums.

"Bye." Waving to Angel, Blaze walked out of the room too, and then went back to his own room to go take another long nap. The instant his head hit the pillow, he was fast asleep.

Hazel went to go find Shay but couldn't find her anywhere so she went back into her room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blaze woke up from his long nap. He ran a hand through his messy hair as he arose from the bed, over to his guitar which he hadn't touched ever since the first day he arrived. Sighing, he sat down with it and strummed a hand across it. At once, he snapped wide awake, and soon, he felt like he was back in Seattle again, playing the guitar, as usual.

Hello, I was wondering if it was too late to join? I noticed there are only a certain number of rooms so I wasn't sure if they had all been filled yet. :)

Nope there is still plenty of spots left there was enough space for 66 characters to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back