Marukaite Chikyuu

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
England dropped the empty box, holding the packet of pills in his hand. "My head...it hurts...It's your fault." He said, turning to America.

Russia turned around to find China standing quite far away. "China~" he said loudly, trying to make his voice reach him. "Why not come closer?"

Armando slid his arm through Arthur's. "Honestly, I'm not trying to nag, but you need rest Inglaterra" he informed him, leading him inside. "Once you wake up, you'll feel better. Works for me all the time". Aroha sighed, following after the two. Suddenly, her phone started ringing to the tune of Sexy and I know it - LMFAO (smdhjfdfkldfgjnjkdf). She flipped it open to reveal a text message from Australia. She smiled as she read it. 'Hey sis. How u doin in america? im fine here, jus' surfin' and checkin' outt da girls? wbu?' it said. Aroha chuckled. Of course. Fingers tapping across the keyboard, she replied,' Pretty stink ova here bro. Chch had an earthquake, & i broke iggy's nose'

/. that was painful.

Last edited by a moderator:
America sighed. "Me, Russia, France, New Zealand and Argentina arrived here to find a very angry England" he explained. "He beat me up, but then Argentina broke it up. New Zealand got mad and punched England in the face"

Argentina wandered back up to the two, chuckling. "Also, I snuck into your car.." he muttered. America grinned. "Where were you before?" he asked, as the older nation shrugged. "Watching my boys smash Scotland, eating churros from mexico or something, chilling" he then turned to China. "What have you been doing?"

England finally got the pills out of the packet, still holding his hand under his nose.

Russia edged towards China, holding his pipe tightly. "China, you want a rice ball, da?" He shuffled even closer, towering over Chins.

"uh...no thanks, I'm fine. I just had lunch." China replied, feeling a chill down his spine as he watched him edge closer.

He turned to America and said "Well, I just came over to return the [insert object here] (I can't think of anything) I borrowed," as he took something out of his bag and handed it to America.

France had fallen silent since his latest embarrassing comment. He slumped over and groaned, "Je suis tellement stupide ..."

"OOOOH! This fight is interesting!" Said Philippines. "Hey! Where'd you get that Popcorn!" "Oh, uhh, aisle 4 on the right. There's a nice lady called Gale with free samples," Replied Taiwan.

LATER...

"I'm getting tired of this fight. HURRY UP AND FIGHT FASTER!" Philippines got red with rage. "I'll slap China again if you don't fight faster!"

(let's say it was a whisk..)

Alfred took the whisk gratefully, sending a smile to China. Aroha glanced at France, making her way over to the man. "Hey France, you alright?" she asked, seating herself beside him. "Just to be nice, I won't mention your comment". Armando nodded. "Francia, are you alright there, mi amigo?"

France smiled and rubbed his neck a little, "Ahonhon yeah..." France then stood up and offered Aroha a hand. "Why don't we all go inside?" He looked around at the others.

Aroha nodded, accepting the offer and letting France help her up. "Sounds like a plan" Armando agreed, grinning. He pulled out a Churro from his back pocket and began eating it. "Aw man, I love these guys"

Changing the char limit. it can be.. uh, 5?

tumblr_lr3ai9TGih1qfk3e6.gif

Human Name: Quade 'eggsexual' Cooper

Personality: Quade is an Adventurous man, with a love for the outdoors. He can be arrogant, and loves teasing people. He is known to have a friendly rivalry with Aroha, but they're mates and help each other out alot.

Looks: https://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnh0bhbSZu1qgfqst.jpg

Allies: New Zealand, England, America, Canada

Enemies: Russia, France (on and off)

Friends: Allies.

History: ok, no.

Other: Has a pet Koala called pedro behr

Quade's head peeped out of America's jeep, glancing around. He looked down at the group and pulled a face. "Hey sheep shagger!" he called, waving a burly arm. New Zealand grinned. "What's up eggie? Come back crawlin' because we wasted you in rugby?" she taunted, sticking her tongue out. Argentina smiled. "Hola joven!" he cried. "What's your name?". The other man grinned. "Quade"

Last edited by a moderator:
Russia's face fell, but he continued to shuffle closer to China, staring intently. "You'll stay, China, da?"

England groaned, pulling his hand away from his nose, then immediately replacing it when he saw blood. "Sod it, I'm going inside."

/. somehow, my logic makes less sense each post.. I mean, Quade was s'posed to be in Aussie.. whut.

Alfred winced. "God, I gotta find a new drinking buddy" he grumbled under his breath. Quade jumped out of the vehicle and made his way towards Aroha. "Sis, really?" he asked, as Aroha's hand collided with the back of his head lightly - she didn't want to cause more injuries. "I'm gonna go inside too" Armando nodded. 'Hombre, este día es raro.' he thought, shaking his head.

England trudged into the house, looking completely defeated at last, though he did stop to give America a final glare as he walked in. "Bloody git," he muttered. He was keeping his hand tightly to his face, leaning forward.

England trudged into the house, looking completely defeated at last, though he did stop to give America a final glare as he walked in. "Bloody git," he muttered. He was keeping his hand tightly to his face, leaning forward.

Armando sighed and followed suit, except he headed towards the kitchen. "Ah, it is time to make some Stuffed Tomatoes" he murmured, rummaging through the kitchen. Aroha sighed, shaking her head. "America, next time, take someone like Quade with you"she scolded, as the Australian flashed a thumbs up. Aroha also wandered inside, finding Armando in the kitchen. Walking to the cupboard, she pulled out some Pinapple Lumps. "This just got better". Quade rested his hand on Arthur's shoulder. "How are you going to fix that, mate?"

"Oh, I just realized. You can't say 'Good Day Mate' without an Australian accent. It just sounds...wierd," Exclaimed Philippines, interrupting. Philippines ran into China, and poked him. "POKE, POKE, POKE, POKE," She said. "Uhh, I think it's time for Philippines to go. We'll be on our way. Meet at McDoodles tomorrow?" Taiwan said, pulling Philippines by the hair. "4:50 PM-ish."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back