Pokemon World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah well, one right and one wrong doesn't mean they didn't happen - they don't cancel each other out." she said, sticking by her idea of it, and wondering why Kajah didn't see that the Vaporean had done a wrong and had given in to greed.

Sarah - *sits down on a rock on the other side of the ravine and a tear fall's from her eye she's used to it her life is mixed up she thought she just made a freind but... "AHHH MY LIFE SUCKS" she yells and swims off

Autoph stated simply, "While the desire for power is natural, it's still greed. No way around it."

Scarf stopped at the edge of a lake to catch his breath and. Let Bibee catch up with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
- Kajah?

Bibee was running up to Scarf, but couldn't stop, so he tumbled into the lake. "Owowow!" he squealed, before he touched the water. He gained his balance suddenly as he floated. He looked around - "This place looks familiar~" he spoke, "Oh yeah... Mummy was taking me and my brothers and my sister to here and she told us not to wander off... But my brother said I was too chicken.. So I did and got lost!" he said, "But I don't know how to get home from here..." he whispered the last bit.

"It's either upstream or downstream, I don't remember because I was playing with my sister.." the little Pokemon looked as if it relished the memories.

"Okay..." Bibee agreed,

- I might get off Tamatalk for a bit, 'kay?

"Um, okay? Just yell if you need help!" Trace shrugged, "She's interesting."

OMG. THAT STUPID BRICK BLOCK GAME FOR THE GLOBAL LINK TO GET AN EEVELUTION. IS IT SERIOUS THAT YOU CAN CHOOSE? CAUSE I PLAYED THAT STUPID GAME ABOUT 30 TIMES AND FINALLY SETTLED WITH A FLAREON INSTEAD OF THAT VAPOREON I REALLY WANTED. AAAHH. -frustration-

@v3: You had to get orbs of that eeveelution's color. But it's too late now, I guess... I got Espeon, whose DW ability makes it the most useful eeveelution. -smugface-

Cherry followed Leo. "I could show you where to find the berries.", she said.

But yeah guys, what about consistency. I thought they were gonna battle. •A•

Sorry, guess that's kinda my fault ^^;

Leo nodded. "The quicker we find the berries, the quicker we can go back and battle."

I WOULD GET ALL THE ORBS. ONCE I GOT 42/42. NOW I;M GONNA CRY. I DIDN'T GET MY VAPOREON. D:

Trace was wondering if he should follow them or not.

@Aki: Ah, 'tis fine. Jadeie is never around long enough to do it anyway. ...No offense, Jade. XD

Cherry led her to the prime location for berries, a sort of a hidden away area. "This is the absolute best spot for berries.", she said. "But just make sure you don't give away its location or anything, this is pretty secret."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back