S.S. Seabound

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so...

Jayson took his coffee and left the little shop and wandered back to his room drinking it. When he reached his suite he collapsed onto his be and closed his eyes, not even nothing to change. However he didn't end up falling asleep yet, it took him many hours of changing, turning, covering, uncovering, snacking or drinking from the minifridge before he managed to actually get to sleep. After getting only about four-five hours of sleep Jay figured that was as much as he was going to get and decided to simply give up. He rolled himself out of bed, his dark hair was ruffled and a bit messed up but he didn't really care. Withought really bothering to do much else than tug on a clean polo and a pair of jeans he headed out to see if he could find somewhere that served a good breakfast and hot coffee.

Hailey made it to her room and took a quick shower before changing into something comfortable for her to sleep in and crawling into the large bed. Before she dell asleep she decided that this room needed some sprucing up and to be more her. She promised herself that she would wait to deal with that tomorrow and let herself drift off to sleep. She awoke happily around 8 and spent around an hour and a half convincing herself to and then actually getting herself ready.

Unfortunately, the cruise ship mall was packed since few people had adventured out onto the deck into the rain. Nate found himself trying his best not to collide with other people as he pushed his way over to a small breakfast joint, an IHOP. Much to his displeasure, he found it was packed. And after further surveillance, Nate discovered that almost every restaurant was packed with families or old couples. Giving up, Nate finally just decided to head into the restaurant that had the least amount of people in it. About 10 minutes later, he finally settled down into a stool at a small cafe-bakery near the edge of the mall that seemed empty for the most part. He purchased an almond croissant and some chocolate milk and headed back to his stool to eat.

(sweetness)

Name: Andrea Jacobs

Looks: Andrea has long, straight strawberry blonde hair. Her bangs are usually covering one eye. She has lightly tan skin and beautiful copper-colored eyes. She is rarely seen without at least a little bit of make up on. Andrea almost never wears shoes and her favorite type of clothing to wear are sundresses, mini skirts, and brightly colored tank tops. She is slender, but still had a figure. She stands at about 5'7.

Personality: Andrea is very bubbly and quirky, is always smiling and laughing. She is also extremely flirty, and it sometimes gets her trouble. Her angry side hardly exists, and she lives for making friends. Very loyal, funny, and sarcastic. As long as she is with people she cares about, her anxiety and depression does not show.

Other: Andrea Jacobs is called A.J by almost everyone she knows. She grew up with her mother and stepfather in South Carolina; never speaking to her real dad. She has two siblings- a brother and a sister- but neither of them live at home anymore. She has a pet lizard- Carlos that she tales practically everywhere... including on vacation.

Last edited by a moderator:
An hour and a half after she woke up, Lillith found herself sitting in the cafe-bakery she had a reservation to. She was waiting for the Mango-Peach Crepe and hot chocolate that she ordered for breakfast. She was sitting down with her back to the door so she didn't see Nate enter the same cafe she was in. It was pouring outside, the kind of weather that Lillith loved. "Hmmm..." She thought as she watched the droplets of water racing against each other down the glass panel near where she was sitting at.

"I'm gonna need shoes that will go with my dress for the ball tomorrow night..." Lillith mumbled under her breath. She was still wondering what designer shoe shops they had on this ship when her order finally arrived.

Andrea walked out of her cabin to the deck of the enormous cruise ship. She looked around to see if anything looked familiar. She spotted a Cafe'. Perfect! she thought to herself. Like always, she didn't bother to wear shoes. Her flowery blue dress flowed in the wind as she skipped to the coffee shop.

She spotted several other teenagers her age. This is gonna be a great vacation... she thought, smiling.

Munching on his croissant, Nate grabbed his phone out of his pocket. He saw a few texts that he had gotten from his buddies that he had forgotten to answer. He quickly sent some useless messages to them ("Hey, what's up?", and "Sorry, totally forgot to answer my phone. Ship's cool lol".), and then he shoved his phone back in his pocket. Realizing that tonight was the ball, Nate panicked as he realized he hadn't brought any fancy clothes, but then he realized it was really just a casual teenager get together sort of dance, so he realized he would be fine. Anyway, he hated tuxedos. They were tight, and itchy.

Name: Elizabeth Holli White (But she goes by Holli, call her Elizabeth and she will probably kill you)

Looks: Holli has long, sleek black hair, almost down to her waist, bright blue eyes, and slightly tanned skin. She is quite tall, about 160cm.

Personality: Holli is fun to be around, wild, outgoing, friendly. At the same time though, she also likes to read a good book every now and then.

Other: Holli came from a big family, being the oldest out of nine: Her, her four brothers and her four sisters. Being the oldest, she had it pretty hard, having to look after the others while her parents were away - which happened a lot. So she was sort of okay with the cruise. She would be away from her friends but at least she got time to relax, and meet new people.

(Rejected, looks and personality section are too short. Another thing is, I think that we have way too many girls.. We have about 5 guys to 7 girls. So if you do fix your form and get accepted by me, you'll have to do without romance or go lesbian since couples are already starting to form)

Mickey finally rolled out of bed with an audible groan. She shuffled to the bathroom and began her morning ritual. It was around 10 o'clock when she decided to curl her bubblegum pink hair. She slipped into a white strapless summer dress and white wedges before she grabbed her suite key and headed for the deck. She walked into a cafe and, deciding it was still too early for her, ordered a coffee.

(Wow lol you revived this from the dead. Well, that's fine, since this is an awesome RP and must not die)

Anyway, Ty made his way over to some random cafe, where he ordered an omelet and sat down in a well lit booth by himself. He patiently waited for his ever so delicious omelet to hurry up and arrive. If there was one food he loved, it was eggs. Especially omelets, although scrambled eggs didn't taste so bad. Once it arrived, he gladly began to chow down on it.

(YAY! I'm sorry I've been having trouble finding Internet on my vacation aha)

Mickey turned around, looking for a place to sit, when she noticed Ty from yesterday. She slid through the crowd, managing not to spill her coffee, and tapped him on the shoulder. "May I sit?" she flashed him a hopeful smile. "Or are you going to finish that in point-oh-six seconds, so I shouldn't even bother looking for company?" she joked, noticing the rate at which he was swallowing his eggs.

(That's k, the only issue is since this RP was supposed to have died now everybody left, except me and you. Recruiting new people wouldn't really work since the only people who'd come would be people playing girls, and well, it wouldn't work to have 2 boys and fifty girls. I might be able to convince Jadine to come back, tho..

Grinning as he recognized the voice behind him, Ty turned around. "Well, if it isn't Miss Fun Size Mick. How you doin'?" As he wolfed down the final few bites of the omelet, he gestured to her to sit in the seat across from him. "You don't have to worry about me leaving early, cause I'm just gonna order another one." At that, he waved down a waiter and ordered a second omelet- only this time, one with pepper and tomatoes. He took a sip of his coffee before sitting back. "Ah, omelets. How I love them. It's too bad that it seems like nobody ever seems to serve them anymore since everybody for some reason only wants to eat sugary pancakes."

Lillith finished her breakfast leisurely and signaled the waiter for the bill once she's done. The rain started to halt to a soft drizzle. After the waiter returned her credit card, she stood up and made to leave the cafe but a familiar figure caught her eye.

There he was, sitting on a stool at one of the tables near the entrance, by himself. It was Nate, the guy he met last night. She felt a bit nervous about approaching him which is odd. She almost is never nervous around guys. She slowly made her way towards Nate. "Why hello there, tall dark and hungry teehee" She greeted Nate casually who is absentmindedly munching on his croissant.

(awesome_sauce DUDE I MISS YOU! and ill keep RPing too, should i make a boy character too?)

Andrea noticed a familiar face step into the coffee house. "MICKEY!" She exclaimed, running over to her friend and hugging her. There was a cute boy also sitting at the table, and she politely -and normally- said hello to him. "I hope i'm not interrupting anything", Andrea asked.

(Lol, mystic, yeah, this RP was supposed to be dead but was revived. Oh, and Acegirl, please feel free to make a male character, that would be wonderful.)

"Nah, nah, that's k. You're not interrupting anything. Now, if you stopped the waiter from giving me my omelet... That would be another story." Leaning back, Ty let out a loud yawn. "So, fun sized Mick, who's this chick who just showed up on the scene?" Of course, Ty called just about every girl a chick.

Nate turned around to see Lillith. "Hey Lillith. What's up?" He took another bite of his croissant, which tasted pretty good. It made him feel rather homesick though for the chocolate almond croissants that the bakery near school sold.

(I was actually just waiting for other people to post again. Lol. Since they are... well here I am again. xD)

"Oh nothing much really. Beautiful weather isn't it? I just love rainy days." Lillith said looking dreamily outside the nearby, misty glass panel. She snapped out of her reverie soon as she got into it. She realized that she still had stuff to do for tonight's ball.

"Well I guess I should leave you alone. I was on my way out to do some shopping when I saw you and I thought I'd just say 'Hi'" She noticed Nate was a bit preoccupied and thought it might not be a good time. "I guess, I'll see you later then." Lillith said with a final flick of her hair and turned to leave.

(you got it! i'll make him my brother, that way another girl character can have a crush. i'll be a lesbo or single or something. i dont mind at all [: oh and by the way, i wanted to add that andrea has her lip and septum pierced but i can't edit the form for some reason! just btw! )

Name: Christopher (Chris) Jacobs

Looks: Chris has wild, dirty blonde hair that never looks the same two days in a row. He has deep blue eyes that make him quite irresistible. Chris has a muscular body, but he rarely flaunts himself. He has his eyebrow pierced and tattoos cover about a third of his body. He is on the tall side; about 6'2". Girls find him extremely attractive. He typically wears skinny jeans or cut off shorts. He also wears a lot of plaid shirts, v-necks, and -when it's hot outside- "wife beaters".

Personality: Chris is in one word, a sweetheart. He can be a bit of a manwh*re at times, but never intentionally. He is very funny and sarcastic, and he loves music. Chris is considered hot and sexy to just about every girl, but is not full of himself at all. He is very respectful, and in return, respected by those around him.

Other: Chris is Andrea's older brother. He has gotten along with her better since he moved out of the house after graduating. He was a good student in school, but was considered to be a "bad" kid. He smokes occasionally, and knows how to party...just like his sister.

Andrea looked at Ty and flashed a friendly grin. "The name's Andrea Jacobs, you can call me A.J. As for who I am, I'm a good friend of Mickey's. We go to school together. It's a pleasure to meet you". She took her hand out of her dress pocket to shake his hand, but Carlos- her pet lizard- crawled onto her hand. She laughed and added "Oh and this is Carlos."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back