Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Iunno, go hang out with your guy friends. ....Wait, do you have any?" Joe asked.

"Who do you hang out with, other than Kotone and Luna?" Joe asked, hoping this wasn't a sore subject for Klaus.

Klaus was silent. "Ryou sometimes... The big one... but most of the time he's too busy hitting on random boys. Not to mention, he pulled my tail a lot when he was little."

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'll help!" Joe linked arms with Klaus and started walking. "I know tons of people!"

....which characters in this RP did Joe know? Cause I can not remember.

[... very good question. Er. We could just pick random people?]

Klaus was mildly scared. "Are these people the kind I should actually be associating with?"

lawl okay.

"Ha, ha. No, Klaus, I don't hang out with criminals or anything. You'll be fine."

"Alright..." Klaus said, still hesitant. He was mildly worried that, criminal or no, they might want to eat him.

Name: Alice Conway

Personality: A little spastic, while also being hyper, nice, and somewhat shy.

Looks: Long blonde hair that goes down to the bottom of her ribs, it's pin straight. Has beautiful green eyes that shine like emeralds. She is very short standing at about 4'11

Outfit: A pair of tan capris with a pale pink tank-top, is always warm so rarely wears her elbow-length green hoodie. She also wears a pair of red converse high-tops.

Power: Super speed.

Birthmark: A strange swirl on her second toe on her right foot.

Crush: N/A

Alice sat down on a random bench, which was weird for her since she was always on the go. She was playing video games, one of her passions. She just finished killing something when a strange sound made her head turn up.

"Alright..." Klaus said, still hesitant. He was mildly worried that, criminal or no, they might want to eat him.
"Hm..." Joe was trying to figure out who Klaus would get along with, "You know, of all my friends, you'd probably get along with Uriah best. As weird as that is to say, you're both grumpy, blonde, have bad luck with girls... You like bread, right? Cause Uriah likes bread."

Jorge passed by Alice on his walk.He didn't know how people could sit still an play video games on beautiful days like this, but he wasn't going to judge anyone for it as it was their own choice. "He said casually, "Hello." as he passed by the bench.

"I know Uriah. We don't really..." he said, then stopped. The whole reason he hadn't gotten along with Uriah was because he wanted Luna. "I don't know."

"You could try." Joe said. "I mean, it could happen. Maybe you two will connect through your bitterness about anything and everything."

"It's possible," he said, crossing his arms. There was something nagging at the back of his head though.

Joe could tell he was thinking about something else, but that was about it. "Well, let's go find him!"

Alice put her PSP in her huge jacket pocket. She dashed over to the man who had greeted her awhile ago. "Hello, stranger, why are you here bothering little girls?" Alice loved tormenting people, one of the reasons she got kicked out of every single public school she went to and now went to an extremely strict private school where her parents absolutely forbade her to use her powers to torment. She lived for every single moment away from the school where she could bother somebody, lucky for the man, he was the first one today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back