Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uriah felt as though he was being watched. He turned around, but didn't see anyone.

Klaus let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He only now noticed he was shaking slightly. "Alright."

"We can try talking to him again later. For now, it's probably best to leave him alone." Joe said.

Klaus tried to think of something. "Sit, I'd like to sit," he said, dropping where he stood and running a hand through his hair.

Klaus laughed at the randomness of the comment. "Thanks. You have a nice hat."

[[Joe wears a hat right? I remember the drawings correctly?]]

clapclapclapclap!

"I practically live with Uriah, I can handle it." Joe said, "And I didn't want to watch you be upset without trying to help you."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well, I know there's more than that." Joe said, "I don't know what it is yet, because I don't know you all that personally yet."

Klaus laughed somewhat bitterly. "So you don't know what else there is, but you're sure it's there?" he said. It was true, they didn't know that much about each other yet. "Well, what do you want to know?"

"Yep. I know it's there." Joe said, then thought for a moment, "Hm... I'm not sure. Anything you want to tell me. Favourite colour, life as a kid, family, philosophies. Whatever."

Blank kept watching Uriah, taking out a pair of binoculars and staring him down intently, waiting for his little friends to go away.

Uriah climbed back up the tree, because Joe and Klaus had left and he didn't care about Kiku.

(Ah, that's fine then. Just wondering.)

Jorge shrugged. "Sometimes. Not often, though. Why?" he looked down at her as he asked this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back