Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She smiled. "I know, but I enjoy the freedom to do things as well. Less productive things than you are doing, but, you know, things."

Dolan thought very carefully. He pulled out his iPhone and googled several things before showing Ryou and Zurui both the 60 homes that had solid, English speaking people living in the homes. "Loopholes are in everything."

"I've... never been in a situation when I'd had to eat cat food." Joe blinked, "But fresh kills are awesome."

"I wouldn't call any of this productive, because I'm really the only one who benefits. Unless you know any other cyborgs nearby." Zurui said, "I'm just trying to figure out ways to make myself function better."

Erin thought. She didn't know many cyborgs admittedly, but she knew a crapton of robots around. "There's robots everywhere in SPB," she finally said.

Klaus laughed. "I meant your home life, not cat food."

Zuri considered it. "What do you think Bryan?"

"That's true." Zurui said, "Maybe it'll help them somehow, who knows."

"Ohhhhhh!" Joe said, "Well, I had an older sister, a little brother, a mom, a dad, and Uriah. June, my mom and my dad are always gone though. I honestly don't know where they always went off to. My little brother, I so seldom see him I often forget he exists. Uriah's more like a brother to me, though he'd probably deny that. But he's basically lived with me since we were little."

Carlisle shrugged. "Somewhere you will not be, somewhere where dangerous dark magic is practiced."

Erin laughed. "I just missed seeing you, you're so in love with your work half the time." This did not bother Erin. She had too much free time, and welcomed the space he was giving her.

"Than why don't we go to an English speaking area of China?" Dolan asked simply, patting Ryou's head.

M.A.1's screen flickered for a moment before being filled with lines upon lines of text. "Dark Magic, Warlockery, The arts of summoning Demons and assorted beasts from the beyond, Curses and deterioration of important living functions."

A brief moment of panic shocked his circuits, his screen flickering to a very bold '!'

ooc- I was shocked to see how many replys there are here from people who were in this roleplay from the beginning... Now I feel like a failure because this is my first time checking in since volume two. Uhhh...

Bria was Bria, because she can be. She looked for one of her many guys, because she is in fact a slut.

ooc- no really, she literally went through like 10 guys during the course of this roleplay.

OH HI BRIA

I dont think any of my living characters actually know any of yours.

So I'll pick a random one.

Riley saw Bria, and wondered who she was because he'd never seen her before. He walked over to her, "Hi, I'm Riley, who're you?"

me = fail at noticing responses.

Klaus nodded, listening to Joe talk. No wonder he was so committed to Uriah. "I see," he responded, trying to think of another question.

oh hi Rachael good job

"Yep!" Joe said, "Anything else you want to ask about?"

Okay, Here I go......

Name: Eve Torres (It's such a Catchy name...)

Personality: Comedic, Klutz, Smart, Extremly Flexible.

(For the looks and Outfit, I'll post a picture later.)

Power: Shapeshifting

Birthmark: Shooting Star

Crush: No Way...I don't really like love.

Erin giggled. "I'm sure you could help whoever you wanted."

Carlisle shook his head, mostly over M.A.1's stupidity.

Bryan shrugged. "I'll film your beauti--" he stopped mid-sentence. "I think we should do it."

(has been dealing with boys and getting high and has just found the energy and inspiration to reply.)

Carlisle called for Nekro, or perhaps Shadow. Who knows. All he knows is that he shouted for help.

Eccentricity crawled off her dad's lap and did that little kid run to where she heard Carlisle's voice.

"Should we take him to Uncle BB?" Carlisle had gotten into the routine of calling him uncle, considering Drew and Leslie's close relationship. He struggled to pick up M.A.! before Eccentricity raised her tiny, toddler hands and levitated the robot into the air. Carlisle watched. "dang."

"Would be wise, considering he's one of the few who know how to repair stuff like that." Shadow said flatly, not sounding too thrilled about the idea of watching someone repair a machine.

Carlisle took Eccentricity's extra hand and led her to BB's, making sure she wouldn't fall. When they got there Carlisle banged on the door. "Eh, bi***! Open up. Got a job for you."

BB poked his head out the open window. "What on earth did you do to M.A.1?! I oughta charge you double for repairs!".

There was a clash of tools and metal as they fell from the shelves as BB made his way to the door, almost tearing it off the hinges. "Bring him in bring him in, mind your step."

Shadow rolled his eyes and leaned against the wall by the door. "I'm staying out here."

Drew decided to randomly appear, stroking her hair as she sat provocatively on a chair. She eyed Shadow. "What's your problem?" she asked.

Carlisle looked back at his dad than shrugged. He seated himself and watched as Eccentricity lowered her hand, which lowered M.A.1 to the ground.. or some operating table thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back