Tama Twins!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
furawatchi: :huh: :( wich is the best tamagotchi or best friends :D

sexy!!!!!!!!boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that is not me!! im aiming for green karma

somes ones hacked into my acount im gonna find out who!

:furawatchi: Omg!!!! How the heck did u do that? That is so-o-o-o kool. Ok, I am a little crazy about this but I heard about this glitch and I was like so happy for you!!! They must be adorable together. PM me and we can talk about it!!!!

Here is my 1st generation on my V4:

Name: Levi

Type: ( i dont know what itz called but it has a mohawk)

if you want anymore info on my little Levi, just PM me!!!

:( B) :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

I heard if your tama poops. Then you use the chest. And if your chest turns ur tama into a baby or oldtimer, it will become permananet till it goes to bed. That could be how they got those.

I heard if your tama poops. Then you use the chest. And if your chest turns ur tama into a baby or oldtimer, it will become permananet till it goes to bed. That could be how they got those.
It didn't involve a chest. It involved a glitch item called gel :)

IT WAS VERY BLURY BUT IT LOOKED LIKE THREE BABY BOYS BUT IM NOT SOR :) :lol: ;) :D :wub: :wub: :ph

It looks pretty interesting. I can't see the 'Tama Twins' because it is kind of blurry.

OK, a very weird glitch happened on my Version 3 tamagotchi, and one of the things that happened was my pipotchi turned into a baby!!! She had a baby at that point, so it looked like twins! The "baby" could do all the things that an adult tamagotchi can usually do, like play sprint and use the items!Anyway, enough blabbing, time for a video: click to see GLITCH TWINS!!! The clicking noise was me playing with a pen- hehe!

OK, just incase anyone was interseted!

~Rey Mysterio~ :angry:
well dats weird was it a girl and a boy or what :( my tamagotchi evolved to :unsure:

maskchi cool huh

That movie was too blurry for me to see anything at all but I believe you :D . I wonder if I can get my V3 to do that? :D

yep! They are twins! A boy and girl! Awesome! How did you get them???

this almost happened to me. i managed to get my adult from age 7 down to age 4 and then i got scared and pressed reset.

Thats a cool event!You should really like it!I've seen a lot of these things happen that are cool...I wish It could happen to me...Well besides my tamagotchis watching a egg hatch...but that happens to lots of people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back