TamaChat only open on weekends for August

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the tama chat won't work for me and it usally does does it not work for anyone else?

i know why tama chat doesn't work. Its because in tamatalk it's still friday while here it's saturday. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Urm how do you get into the chat thing anyway? :unsure: ! I went into the link, but it said it was closed! I is kind of knew here, even though I've posted quite a lot.

Bex.

its only 1hr 6 mins until its open!

EDIT: its alannatama live countdown, counting down the time untill live chat!

another EDIT:i'm doing my best to bupdate this but yeesh its hard! :unsure:

EDIT:i have alot of time on meh hands!

um 45 mins is quite a long time so maybe you should be doing something else. (i'm not trying to be mean)oh yeah and it's 1 hour 45mins. (i'm not trying to be mean)

ohhh..... I can't go on tamachat at all anymore!!!

I demand a change!!!!!

I would like Friday so I can still chat to my friends even tho it is Friday where Admin lives

what time zone r u in because its 3 pm and the chat room will not open

what time zone r u in because its 3 pm and the chat room will not openand is a saturday in august

WHAT! that is just stupid! :( ! i dont come on mondays or do i come on sundays i only come on fridays!!! we have a day diffirence in Australia! this is not good enough ;) :wacko:

I'm okay with the idea of the chat only being open on weekends. Last time I was there, it was only open on Saturdays. I was without a computer for a few months, and then I finally came back to Tama Talk Saturday. A lot of things had changed since I was last there, and I was happy that I could chat on Sunday now. So I think it's a good idea, and we should be happy that we at least have the weekends. :)

ohhh..... I can't go on tamachat at all anymore!!!
I demand a change!!!!!

I would like Friday so I can still chat to my friends even tho it is Friday where Admin lives
OMJ I sounded sooo mean sorry people....... Maybe we should still let it be open on Fridays tho because I can't get on it at all now..... :D :p :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi:

all i want to know is how do you get in the chat room i am meeting my friend there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back