The Sue Games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enoby was still staring at her rists, waching the blood poor from them. She looked up, smiling at Hart wit her white strayt teeth.

May: *luks at enoby* y r u luking at him lyk dat? *kisses harts chek*

hart luked @ teh spar saphire mad and trew it bak @ her.

"buz of," he sad. "i can has kill myself."

May: Hart we shul b vampires so we can kill ourselvesover and over bc i luv u but if u want to die then its ok i will die 2!11!!!

Enoby smirkd. "haha, ur not vampires? I'm a real vampire, so i'm cool." she flashed hart another grin, stickin her chest out so he cud see her.

Nori Zebadiah Macintosh Hachiro Koji Francis Fransico Mittens Von Burnwick XXI ate a fruit but he covered ti in sparkles furst b/c when he doesnt eat sparkl food it reminds him of his parents wich mades him angy. but hen thingking of why he sparkles his foood mad him angry nyways, and he explodeded sparkles and got them all over everthing in teh areena. Then he was hit w/ a spear that safire thru. he took it out and healed hmself w/ sparle magik nd threw it at some radnom person b/c he didnt want it. then he was distracted by enobys beuty and he went to her nd sed,"hey bby, want to go sumwere else and make out" he sparkled at her and loked at hur w/ his soufull eyes of gazing like in the rommanse mangas,

"Ew no you perv," Ebonee sed to Nori, even tho she felt all flushed and thout he was ttly hot. "Stop staring." she stuck her chest out even moar as she sed this, flickin her hair bak.

no1 wats to b my friend okay ill just kill whoever ther iz to kill then mimi said. but fiszt i should hide and then she found 1 place to hide noone could see her.

meerenda criid teers uf spakles ad gleetir ad eever1 luved hr agen!!!1!!!!111!!!!

1250230ftygxciskl.jpg
DIS IS MaY K?

crystal liek, burst into tears and cried and cried and cried glitter untill there was a huge glitter puddle under her and then she cried more

"be mean 2 sum1 if dey are mean 2 u! but only if dey are mena 2 u" she thout

Crystal suck up her middle finger at Ebontree

mimi prayed that she would not be killed. she hoped 4 da best and said man i wish i had a gun or somethng then i can win this thing now. then i can go bak hoome where i can nap and be smart and everything. she was tried of hiding but it was the best thing to do oh well. she knew some1 would die before her.

meerenda stuped crieng end sterted ecteng cuit!!!1!!!

DID I LIEK, MENTION SHE HAS A BODY THAT'S LIKE KIM KARDASHIAN AND SHE'S ONLY 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back