What do you think about TamaTown Music City?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is indeed fun but to get the star items it take a rediculous amount of work to get your CD that high. Maybe raise the exp gained or lower the requirement or make them available some other way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre-written messages are ANNOYING DX they should filter the chat like club penguin..

Many of you have gone into Music City now and I wanted to ask what you think. What do you like? Not like at all?
if u mean the website then i would say.........well, idk how 2 get there, push the "go to music city" place and nothing happens! ;)

I like how I hacked it within 30 minutes of even playing the game.

Epic fail to Bandai.

Look at my Avitar

Shouldn't have made it so confusing to make money...

Hacking is for knowledge, not for destruction.

Which is why I haven't decided to release the info yet.

It's ok.

I wish they would put more games and the "CD level" thing is realy annoying.But other than that,I think it's cool. ;)

Once you have signed up it is really fun! I don't enjoy how there isn't much space though! Oh well...nothing I can do about it! :lol:

I love Tamatown Music City. It has a few problems that could be fixed and some updates that can be made. But other than that, its awesome! :lol:

Awesome but I think you should be able to type what you want (through a filter, so no swear words can get through)
It's annoying how you can't write your own words & how everything is like , pre-scripted >_<;;
Pre-written messages are ANNOYING DX they should filter the chat like club penguin..
Yes, I think it would be awesome, too.

The problem is, do any of you play Club Penguin? Sometimes swear words get though by accident, and there's no report button for Music City, I belive. I guess Bandai didn't wan't to take any chances. -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
:( <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< Should I buy one? <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< B) :p :p :huh:

Music City is pretty good. The games are fun except that they don't give you as much money. My gotchi ID:JC1146 I'm most likely on the Makiko server and as a Makiko. I am currently at Lv.43 :p

I heard kuromametchi529 emailed bandai to fix music city's problems.

Music city should be much better that way. :)

Ps.Thank you kuromametchi529!!!

I LIKE MUSIC CITY!!!!! It's can get you MILLIONS (ahem) thousands (999 max) Skill Points! Just kepp playing games!

I like it how you can go into tmahotchi music town even if you dont have the music star tamagotchi! :eek:

Dear Admin, (ok this is odd...)

I LOVE MUSIC CITY!! I have a music star with the headphones design!! ( i love it ) Please PM me if you have a Music Star, V4.5, or V5!!!!! Please!!!! I'd like to talk to you about something! THX!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back