Yooouuuu aarrrreee a TAMAGOTCHI...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kuchipatchi takes one of the paper airplanes and folds a paper crane. then he dumps a pack of skittles on uwasatchi and mametchi and screams, "TASTE THE STUPID RAINBOW!!!"
Mametchi instantly transports his soul into my new Mametchi plush that finally arrived today, dropping on the floor and looking like he was killed by the skittles, making Kuchipatchi feel very guilty.

~ Dazzmina ~

"o.o skittles can kill you? really?" kuchipatchi inspects a skittle like this: O.O while paying absolutely no attention to mametchi on the floor.

then: "NOOO WHAT HAVE I DONE I DID SOMETHING BAD WAAAH"

then: "oh look a butterfly! yay!" kuchipatchi chases the butterfly going "COME TO ME BUTTERFLY'

Kuromametchi accidently ate the butterfly thinking it was butter that was flying in discise. "Wait, what am I still doing in here?" he wonders as he walks out of the kitchen area. Then he goes off to write stuff in Uwasatchi's book. Then he starts eating some skittles.

"Don't you write stuff in there, you naughty no-no Kuro!" scolds Uwasatchi, writing inappropriate stuff all over Kuromametchi's girly pink scarf.

"O.O uwasatchi!!! Don't be mean! Shouldn't we all be friends and have a peaceful, loving harmony? Wouldn't that be better?" kuchipatchi says.

Then: "oh look i found a fly! GO AWAY PESKY FLY GO AWAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!" kuchipatchi gets a fly swatter and flings it around randomly.

Uwasatchi sings: "Look at you, look at me! Livin' together in harmony!"

Then she starts swatting Kuromametchi with a fly swatter.

NOOOO! He says. Then he sings the double rainbow song that make a double rainbow form to take him away to his job as a kindergarden teacher. He hated the job because the kids were mean, couldnt sit still, or be quiet. But then he looks at them with there big droopy eyes and remembers why he is working there in the first place: MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

Kuchipatchi yells out "KARAOKE PAAARRTTAAAYYY!!!!!!" then he grabs a microphone and screams "PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS"

"Yeeaaaaahhh karaoke!!!!!!" Meloditchi yells. "YEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" she sings, or more accurately screams into the microphone.

"NEVER MIND I'LL FIND SOMEONE LIIIKE YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU" kuchipatchi screeches into the microphone. He's very off key.

Uwasatchi is good at singing. "I know!" she thinks, "Maybe my beautiful singing will help me win Kuro-Wuro's heart!"

"IT'S TIME FOR TAMAGO TAMAGO TAMAGOTCHI, IT'S A WORD THAT MEANS WE'RE FRIENDS..."

By the way, are we allowed to CREATE our own character? If so, here's my entry.

Tamagotchi: Orandatchi

Looks like: Anime:
Orandatchi_anime.png
Normal:
Orandatchi_blue.png

Personality: Shy, kind.

Other: Likes peanut butter.

If not, then I think I wasted a good, half an hour of my life. -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
"PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAAAIIINNNBOOOWWWSSS" kuchipatchi sings. pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows burst through the door. kuchipatchi's eyes widen. "I HAVE MAGICAL POWERS BAHHHHAAAAAHHHHAAAAA"

Meh...I GUESS you can create your own, Orandatchi.

"WHERE IS KUROMAMETCHI?" Uwasatchi demanded, throwing her microphone at the window of his house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back