All Time Low

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ So?? xD

Out of all the bands I've seen live, none have opened with a single. Just a fun one. Or in FOB's case, a meaningful one.

I would love them 10x more, if loving them more is even possible, if they singled Hello, Brooklyn or Walls. But they won't. I kinda expect Stella to be a single--it's so radio friendly. But it's not among their nest, personally.

^ So?? xDOut of all the bands I've seen live, none have opened with a single. Just a fun one. Or in FOB's case, a meaningful one.

I would love them 10x more, if loving them more is even possible, if they singled Hello, Brooklyn or Walls. But they won't. I kinda expect Stella to be a single--it's so radio friendly. But it's not among their nest, personally.
True I guess. It just seems popular to me too. Everyone knows the words for it. And I agree with Stella.

I'm okay with Walls, but I really like Hello, Brooklyn.

In short, Too Much was pretty much the worst song they could have chosen.

^ Agreed. :/

I love Walls. I dunno why. I mean, I shouldn't. Alex's voice sounds autotuned (as compared to him live) and the lyrics are far from spectacular, but they're so easy to relate to...

^ I agreed. They autotuned Alex's voice in Nothing Personal A LOT. And don't get me wrong, I lovelovelove the CD, but that's why I like their older albums - The Three Words to Remember in Dealing with the End, The Party Scene, and Put Up Or Shut Up... you can really hear Alex's gorgeous voice. :]

^ I agreed. They autotuned Alex's voice in Nothing Personal A LOT. And don't get me wrong, I lovelovelove the CD, but that's why I like their older albums - The Three Words to Remember in Dealing with the End, The Party Scene, and Put Up Or Shut Up... you can really hear Alex's gorgeous voice. :]
It seemed much less autotuned in Hello, Brooklyn, Keep The Change, A Party Song, and Weightless.

Stella--the autotuning is sickening in it. I mean I love the song but it's so obviously autotuned.

Nahh. Nicki. You're not the ONLY one.

It seemed much less autotuned in Hello, Brooklyn, Keep The Change, A Party Song, and Weightless.
Stella--the autotuning is sickening in it. I mean I love the song but it's so obviously autotuned.
Walls they autotuned a ton.

Therapy sounds pretty good... it's my favorite song off the entire album. It's still autotuned, though not as bad.

Hello, Brooklyn isn't too bad either, I agree.

I met All Time Low.

They're great:)

Alex was cool. When my friend (who at the time, was in absolute love with them) told him she loved him, he told her he loved her more and she started crying because she was so happy.

They were all really cool, they signed the big All Time Low poster we made for them :) they signed my ticket (pics laterr) and they signed my friend's shoe:)

Jack gave me a high five-handshake thing, and he said he was my homie :)

That was a great day.

I love Weightless and Break Your Little Heart

I also saw them in concert last April. They were awesome! They performed Weightless before the album came out, it was SHWEET. haha.

I met All Time Low. They're great:)

Alex was cool. When my friend (who at the time, was in absolute love with them) told him she loved him, he told her he loved her more and she started crying because she was so happy.

They were all really cool, they signed the big All Time Low poster we made for them :D they signed my ticket (pics laterr) and they signed my friend's shoe:)

Jack gave me a high five-handshake thing, and he said he was my homie :)

That was a great day.

I love Weightless and Break Your Little Heart

I also saw them in concert last April. They were awesome! They performed Weightless before the album came out, it was SHWEET. haha.
DUDE. Awesome.

My friend Emily and I have planned the scenario out if we ever met Alex:

We'd go up to him, and simply say, "You're gorgeous. **** me."

And he'd probably laugh and be like, "Alriiiiiight!" XD

Fantasies, fantasies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha he probably would. We were at Vans Warped Tour though. We almost didn't get to because we didn't have a pass thing, but we waited in front of the stand thing and held up our All Time Low sign. haha they were looking at us and smiling, but the person wouldn't let us go meet them, but she took our sign and had them sign it:)

Then my friend's mom came and convinced the lady to let us meet them, but we had to wait for like, 40 minutes in 100 degree weather. And the entire warped tour was outside.

^Haha. I would love to see one of their concerts.

I was disappointed they chose Too Much as a single. I really don't like that song. It doesn't even sound like All Time Low.

I did listen to some of their older stuff, Circles, and The Party Scene, but I didn't like that too much. I like Put up or Shut Up, though, and their albums after that.

I wanna meet them! On the bright side, Sofie & Nicole totally agree that we're seeing them again. :)

Well, this one is currently my favorite. But also check out Lullabies, Weightless, Remembering Sunday, aaaand Poppin' Champagne. :)

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Well, this one is currently my favorite. But also check out Lullabies, Weightless, Remembering Sunday, aaaand Poppin' Champagne. :)

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
Ooh, Brooklyn, New York? As in, my HOMETOWN? <3

Brooklyn accents are hawt. :) -cough-

Ahaha. Alright, going to load it up. Then I shall edit my post with my ever awesome reaction. xD

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT: Alright, so I just listened to it ! ! ! ! ! I actually really liked it. Loooove the lyrics. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back