All Time Low

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh, Brooklyn, New York? As in, my HOMETOWN? <3Brooklyn accents are hawt. :) -cough-

Ahaha. Alright, going to load it up. Then I shall edit my post with my ever awesome reaction. xD

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT: Alright, so I just listened to it ! ! ! ! ! I actually really liked it. Loooove the lyrics. :)
Good good good!

We've got another one. > :angry:

Now... listen to the ones I posted!

Thanks, Katie dear. For doing what I was too lazy to do. :)

&& yes, Nicki. I fell in love with the song because of the lyrics <3

^ No problem Diva, just trying to spread the ATL lovee. :)

A few videos I'm in love with in the moment!

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
Aw, Alex at like, seventeen! XD Circles = greattt song :)

ATL Collab w/ Demi?

It's just a rumor now... but I can't decide if I'm excited or not. I'm a Demi fan, and we all know how huuuge of an ATL fan I am... but I just can't see them together. It'll be interesting to see how this works out.

Anddd:

ATL Unplugged CD

To be released January 12, 2010. I wants it! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I just listened to Break out! Break out! [:

About the Unplugged album, That's cool. They have some live songs out on iTunes right now. Also, I don't think they'd make a good pair with Demi Lovato either.

Kinda bringing my topic back from the dead :D

Lost In Stereo has a video now!

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
It's an okay video, not too special, but I still love it :)

So I guess that means Too Much isn't a single? Thank God!

I'm gonna buy tickets and hopefully see them on Bamboozle's road tour this summer yaaay!

And they're working on a new album! :D

^^ I love this video. In a sense, it's one of my favorites because it's just the four of them being themselves, on and off stage. And there's that super adorable one of Rian sleeping which has been stalking Tumblr for a while:)

Also, you get glimpses of crew boys. Who doesn't love crew boys?

I just love All Time Low.

I can't describe it, but there's something that you can't help but love about their music.

I really want to by the "Ping Pong Party Scene" package for Bamboozle this year, but it's like $85.

Cause then I'd get to play ping pong with ATL! :DDD

And it comes with Early Entry toooooo.

But I don't think I can get it :(

So I guess I'll just settle for general admission.

I'm probably the only person at school who likes All Time Low. There's this girl at my school, she keeps coming up to me and saying "I love All Time Low".

I asked her what songs she's heard and she said "I heard a little part of Lost In Stereo, that's it". It annoys me when people do that. For all she knows she could hate the rest of that song and all the others.

Be a proper fan, or don't be one at all. ):

On the upside, Painting Flowers is the most played on my iPod. :D

@ Oh Star: saaaameee. Painting Flowers is my obsession. I really wish their next album would be more like that. D;

There's going to be Gaga influenced vocals on this album.

Even though it's a joke, I kinda want to hear the band cover a Gaga song now. O: Preferably Bad Romance.

dude. Alex + Bad Romance = AWESOME.

All Time Low are amazing. The first song I heard by them was "Hometown Heroes, National Nobodies". Amazing song, might I add.

When I came across them, I assumed they would be just another powerpop Boys Like Girls type based band. (I hate BLG lol.)

But after listening to all of their music, I discovered how amazing they are.

They're a band you can't get sick off, easy to sing along too, easy to enjoy + powerful / relatiable lyrics.

Coffee Shop Soundtrack is my favourite by them, its breathtaking.

@ Oh Star: saaaameee. Painting Flowers is my obsession. I really wish their next album would be more like that. D;
Call me Keeley! :)

I've just fallen in love with Stella all over again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohkay Keeley. And you call me Diva.

ATL is my favorite band that's alive. becausefobbrokeup.

I can't wait for the next album. Alex is really excited for it. :D the way he talks about it excites me, because he seems so positive about the songs. Like he seems like he's REALLY into them.

^ Wheee!

All Time Low is pretty far from mainstream over here.

People think that if you listen to ATL, Paramore etc, you're probably depressed.

Seriously, I hate people who judge things like that. Really, they think that because they've never listened to their music.

^ You contradicted yourself. You said you're the only one in your area who knows about ATL (for the most part), but then you said they're mainstream?

D; xD

Latest posts

Back