All Time Low

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ She said pretty far from mainstream xD

Anyways, I think All time low is pretty great : ) lol, a lot of people here don't know them, but a lot of people know them too... xD So not exactly mainstream or totally unknown xP

Yeah, I like them. I don't listen to them as much as I could, and they're not "OMFG TTLY LIEK MY FAV BAND EVERRRRRRR!!!1!!11fshiftkey!!!211". But, they're good. xD

My favourite songs by them are Remembering Sunday, Stella, Weightless, Six Feet Under The Stars, and Sick Little Games. :)

~Mew

:mellow:
Whoops I misread that xD
That's okaaay. xD

I don't have a favourite song. I usually have a favourite song for a while, then it changes. At the moment it's Walls, but last week it was Stella.

That's actually really chill. That they're confident enough to release another album so soon. :ph34r:

so yeah. I really wanna see them again this summer. It's that or Warped. I'm leaning towards Warped though, because of my high school bucket list blah blah. But I do wanna see them again.

so yeah. I really wanna see them again this summer. It's that or Warped. I'm leaning towards Warped though, because of my high school bucket list blah blah. But I do wanna see them again.
I'm in the same dilemma, though I'm leaning towards Bamboozle. If my friend's mom can take us.

But that'd be giving up BMTH.

So I'm still undecided.

All Time Low is like hearing, experiencing and eating an orgasm all at the same time.

I saw them live at Soundwave... So good. Depressed at the fact they didn't play The Girl's a Straight Up Hustler though.

I have Lost in Stereo as my avatar, hahaha.

Well that's great they have a new album coming out. I hope they don't push it back like everybody does.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ the ATL fyeahs on Tumblr are beast. Especially atlrares. They have to have some of the best pictures. And sowrongitsalltimelow.

lol. I follow at least like 10 fyeahs.

I really love the fy for Vinny!:)

I love atlrares for the random crew boy spams.

But I have yet to find a decent blog for the crew boys alone.

Latest posts

Back