All Time Low

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Cobra Starship and 3OH!3 aren't hitting Pittsburgh D: I'm so mad. I really like Cobra.

I'm suuuuper looking forward to ATL, and kinda LMFAO and Third Eye Blind. That's about it.

This is going to be my second summer in a row seeing ATL :D

I really regret not getting Get Low shorts last summer. If they have them at the merch stand this year, THEY ARE MINE! > :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I've actually just fallen in love with them all over again.. It's an amazing experience, falling in love with ATL :D

They're still unheard of here. Which I'm kinda glad about, because I don't want them to become mainstream xD

They're perfect the way they are. <3

I've actually just fallen in love with them all over again.. It's an amazing experience, falling in love with ATL :ph34r:
They're still unheard of here. Which I'm kinda glad about, because I don't want them to become mainstream xD

They're perfect the way they are. <3
THAT IS SO VERY FREAKY.

I was going to type the very the same. Well, about falling in love with ATL again.

But, also, I'm too glad that my favourite bands are unheard of here. Well, they sort of are. But of course they "are an emo band that you only listen to if you are depressed". Ahh, kids at my school are stupid. They judge bands on their band names and pictures. Most of them have never even listened to an ATL song.

Zack Merrick is the love of my life.

I'm a recent fan. I jumped on the day after Nothing Personal. I have a billion of their songs except for the ones not on iTunes. The Party Scene is AMAZING.

My favorites:

-Hometown Heroes

-Running From Lions

-The Girl's a Straight Up Hustler

-Break Out! Break Out!

-Memories that Fade Like Photographs

-The Worst Kind Of Lullaby

You could say anything off Put Up Or Shut Up or The Party Scene. Or 3 Words To Remember.

Meh ATL is okay. They are a bit too popular and pop-y for me.

Plus I live in MD and EVERYONE is into them which is annoying. I only like Dear Maria, and 6 feet under the stars :ichigotchi:

Latest posts

Back