Bandai UK New Tamagotchi Release!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
White looks quite gross.

I will pre-order or go shopping on boxing day see if I can get one or two cause of the bump thing, but then probably sell them on.

Im surprised Bandai UK havent got anything about it on their Facebook page yet, also seems odd that advertising dosnt start until the actual release of the tamagotchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god! So so so so so excited! I sort of wish it was colour, but I'm not too bothered.

I'll have to set aside some christmas money so I can run and pick one of these up on boxing day, I need it! And it has Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi, my ladies, so yayayayayay!

I'm hoping it'll be more like the P's than the iD L, but it looks more iD L-y to me from the icons.

I'm so so so so so excited as well! Screw color screens; IT'S A NEW TAMAGOTCHI AND THAT'S WHAT MATTERS

My post from Tama-Zone (bit harsh though)

They all look lovely!
If I see one more complaint about this Tamagotchi I'm seriously gonna lose it. All these despicable Tamagotchi "fans" don't know how to do anything except complain instead of being excited about the possibilities of this new toy. It's a new Tamagotchi and it's gonna have new characters, and create potential for even more future Tamagotchis.

People have opinions but complaining about every little detail is ridiculous. People should be more supportive of what they love instead of being so desperate to hate everything Bandai America does. Tamagotchi LIFE WAS a fiasco, but this is an actual Tamagotchi TOY.

Okay so, the black and white screen.
Do you hate all your vintages and connections for being in black and white? If you want color Tamagotchis, buy the Japanese ones. Or the English iD L, which was $70; want this new Tamagotchi to cost this much?

I personally prefer black and white screens but it's not for nostalgic reasons; color Tamagotchis' screens scratch easily, the batteries die in a few weeks on the lowest brightness setting, and the characters are relatively small on the screen.

I am truly excited for this new Tamagotchi and any other news in store for us soon; can't wait to see how Bandai will market the Tamagotchi Friends and of course, I am eager to find out about the new web site!

I'm excited for this. I wish it had a color screen but it's not a big enough deal to prevent me from buying one. I sure hope this makes it over to America.

I don't like that they re-used the ID L shells, though, and the only original shell I like at all is that pink one with the hearts.

I'm very excited. it comes out on my birthday! I can't wait and hope i can get my hands on one!

I'm very excited. it comes out on my birthday! I can't wait and hope i can get my hands on one!

I seriously CANNOT WAIT.

Usually at times like this I would wish I was living in Japan so I could be one of the first to get my hands on one... But THE UK?? It almost seems impossible!! Usually we're the last to hear about things like this! xD (Either that or I'm outdated... Meeehehe...) But yes! I am so getting one! My birthday's soon too, I'll just ask for money to go towards one, which will be quite simple!

I remember when the Version 4 came out in the UK, and me and my siblings trundled out to Woolworths to choose a design each... Them were the days. :( But this boxing day will be just the

same!! I can't wait I can't wait I CAN'T WAIT :D

Man, I'm excited for this release! :)

Unlike some others, I didn't get my expectations up. This is such a surprise! It's nice to see that they're using the Greyscale concept again, I must admit I really enjoyed that on the Tama-Go. I personally like it because it's akin to to the original Tamagotchi rather than the color screen. It's nice to have color screen, but it's also nice to go a bit retro. They've also added other impressive features, and by the looks of it, new characters from the P's.

I like how they've decided to mix old and new concepts with the designs. Oh, and the name... it's brilliant. I can see lots of kids buying into "Tamagotchi Friends".

I'll be getting a "White" and a "White & Blue" one, they appeal to me the most. The "White" one looks like one of the most egg-like shells of all Tamagotchi's in history, in my opinion.

So excited for Boxing Day now! :D

I

CAN'T

WAIT.

YESYESYES THIS IS MY MOMENT

I'm so excited that Tamagotchi is hitting stores again, not that I get to buy one, but that I get to see the Christmas spirit! I wish I'll be able to get one, I personally like the way it has new characters.

Man, I'm excited for this release! :)

Unlike some others, I didn't get my expectations up. This is such a surprise! It's nice to see that they're using the Greyscale concept again, I must admit I really enjoyed that on the Tama-Go. I personally like it because it's akin to to the original Tamagotchi rather than the color screen. It's nice to have color screen, but it's also nice to go a bit retro. They've also added other impressive features, and by the looks of it, new characters from the P's.

I like how they've decided to mix old and new concepts with the designs. Oh, and the name... it's brilliant. I can see lots of kids buying into "Tamagotchi Friends".

I'll be getting a "White" and a "White & Blue" one, they appeal to me the most. The "White" one looks like one of the most egg-like shells of all Tamagotchi's in history, in my opinion.

So excited for Boxing Day now! :D
They're the exact 2 shells I'm getting too o.o, strange!

Interesting design choice. Not sure which I would choose out of all of those. Likely one of the printed on designs though. I am just excited for a new tama to be in the making anyway.

I'd say this has been a pleasant turn of events. I know most everyone was hoping for a color screen one, however considering the huge failure of the Tama-Go, it's nothing short of a miracle that we're getting a new Tamagotchi model in the first place. I for one am optimistic about Tamagotchi's future. Perhaps it isn't as dead as we thought in the Western world. :)

Ra,

I'm so so so so so excited as well! Screw color screens; IT'S A NEW TAMAGOTCHI AND THAT'S WHAT MATTERS

My post from Tama-Zone (bit harsh though)

They all look lovely!
If I see one more complaint about this Tamagotchi I'm seriously gonna lose it. All these despicable Tamagotchi "fans" don't know how to do anything except complain instead of being excited about the possibilities of this new toy. It's a new Tamagotchi and it's gonna have new characters, and create potential for even more future Tamagotchis.

People have opinions but complaining about every little detail is ridiculous. People should be more supportive of what they love instead of being so desperate to hate everything Bandai America does. Tamagotchi LIFE WAS a fiasco, but this is an actual Tamagotchi TOY.

Okay so, the black and white screen.
Do you hate all your vintages and connections for being in black and white? If you want color Tamagotchis, buy the Japanese ones. Or the English iD L, which was $70; want this new Tamagotchi to cost this much?

I personally prefer black and white screens but it's not for nostalgic reasons; color Tamagotchis' screens scratch easily, the batteries die in a few weeks on the lowest brightness setting, and the characters are relatively small on the screen.

I am truly excited for this new Tamagotchi and any other news in store for us soon; can't wait to see how Bandai will market the Tamagotchi Friends and of course, I am eager to find out about the new web site!
AGREED!
I am super happy it's gonna be a black and white screen one, cause the tamaGO's display was really nice in my opinion and I regreted that it was so boring I had to sell it x/ I want the white one, with pantera-like spots on it, I find it VERY pretty. *__* I am definietly getting one once they appear on ebay. ^__^

I'd say this has been a pleasant turn of events. I know most everyone was hoping for a color screen one, however considering the huge failure of the Tama-Go, it's nothing short of a miracle that we're getting a new Tamagotchi model in the first place. I for one am optimistic about Tamagotchi's future. Perhaps it isn't as dead as we thought in the Western world. :)

Ra,
tamatchi-this_zps99145902.png

150% agreed! Double that percentage as long as Bandai America doesn't rely on Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. alone to get the job done and also releases Tamagotchi Friends here in the US and Canada. On the other hand, I said it at Tama Zone and I'll say it here that I will more than gladly import this version direct from the UK if it has to be done.

Out of those designs, sign me up for the white and blue. It looks close enough to a dalmatian and its spots if you ask me. :)

Ugh! I want to know more about it! Still 9 more days until the website if I remember correctly, I'm assuming they will tell us more about it there. I'm having trouble choosing which design(s) I'd get. I want 2 but with that price it seems unlikely I'll be getting 2.

I find these hideous. the bottom 3 are just idl's but if some kid spray painted them and added a design. afwul. I'd be more excited for this tamagotchi if they werent taking a design from a tama we already have that 1. is in color and 2. is in english. I dont mind that its black and white but come up with your own dang shell molds. This is like a bad Chinese knock off of the idl. Like the time we found the TMGC+C knock off that was black ad white but had the offical shell. I wont be buying this unless the gameplay is significantly different from other versions.

tumblr_mw9qpo3sEs1rf4q8io1_1280.png

Just some flaws I noticed in the stock photos. You would think they’d use tamas in better condition for stock photos, or at least use photoshop and make them look better

It makes me scared for the quality of these tamas :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back