Bandai UK New Tamagotchi Release!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it means bigger than the connections. After all it says the four-shade display is "new" even though Tama-Go had it. ;)

I'm spreading the news everywhere; not gonna let Bandai fail again! I'm even making a video to promote the new Tamagotchi lol.

By the way...

https://www.tamagotchifriends.com/

I know it's just a blank screen but the domain exists! :D
I'm really excited- probably going to pull an all nighter on the 23rd :b.

Looking forward to checking out the website before the Tamagotchi Friends' official release. Perhaps, like with the Tama-Go, we'll be able to guess which characters will be featured before it's release (we already know a few!) :)

Idk why there are so many complaints about it. I think it looks nice, especially the printed ones are so nice, the logo above the display doesn't look bad either, in fact I like it.
I also like the display and that it's finally not a new color tama, I would be seriously disappointed if Bandai would produce only color tamas now.
I am very excited about this tama and I am definietly going to buy one. And I hope people will finally stop complaining about EVERYTHING, gosh, isn't there anything that would please some of you? ;/

Will it be possible to ship the new Tamagotchi to other countries? I want one, but I live in the US. I wish Bandai will bring it over to the US because shipping is really expensive!

Last edited by a moderator:
No idea. Bandai seems to be keeping it under wraps for now if it will be coming to the USA and Canada or not.

Agrees with Carol. Don't dock it before you try it... Or atleast until someone else tries it.

OH. MY. TAMA.

I saw a pic of it and it is like an ID L, just black and white!
IT LOOKS AMAZING!!!!

Here's a pic:

tamagotchi-friends.jpg

-Tamacass

It looks really girly in my opinion. Why can't they make models that appeal to guys more? My favorite design ever is the Fallen Leaves on the v4.5.

If I do get one, it'll probably be the white and blue one. I wish they'd be more creative in their designs rather than just plain colors or basic prints. C'mon Bandai! But I am still looking forward to these a little bit. I emailed Bandai today regarding them being released in America. :3

It looks really girly in my opinion. Why can't they make models that appeal to guys more? My favorite design ever is the Fallen Leaves on the v4.5.

If I do get one, it'll probably be the white and blue one. I wish they'd be more creative in their designs rather than just plain colors or basic prints. C'mon Bandai! But I am still looking forward to these a little bit. I emailed Bandai today regarding them being released in America. :3
To be honest- I don't think they're that effeminate. You have a shell that is pretty much just an eggshell, white and blue is still fairly masculine and I think you'd get away with the Purple and Blue iD L-like shells

Let's face it. These might not be as good as the colour screen imports were used to but at least bandai UK isn't completely dead. And hopefully this will just be a starter to test the Uk market and better will follow!

I know where all my Christmas money is going anyway! :p

It... looks like a Tama-Go in an ID L shell?
With different characters, features, gameplay and no figures. So basically, an entirely different Tamagotchi. :)

I hope that they have an established growth pattern on this release, though... that's part of the reason why the Tama-Go annoys me sometimes. Its growth system is virtually 50% random... actually a little bit more.

To be honest- I don't think they're that effeminate. You have a shell that is pretty much just an eggshell, white and blue is still fairly masculine and I think you'd get away with the Purple and Blue iD L-like shells
I was mainly referring to the logo, with all the hearts and stuff. But that'd be an easy cover-up with a sticker or something, I've got a Pokemon book with like 600+ stickers so I'm sure I could work something out!

I've discussed this with a few people earlier, but I'd like the Tamagotchi Friends website to be a bit more sophisticated. The previous TamaTown/Music-City was poor quality, people could log on as a character without even having a Tama-Go. Whether this is going to be a promotional site or a virtual world, I don't know - but I'd like the site to have something special and be more secure, so only owners of the Tamagotchi Friends can access the perks of the site.

As for the Tamagotchi itself; I'd like it to still be able to connect with the previous TMGCs, the V6 and Tama-Go, because I have both of them. I'd also like it to keep Mametchi as a perfect adult, since he's been the mascot (with Memetchi and Kuchipatchi), on the previous versions. Some new abilities like being able to grow a plant will be great too, I've always wanted to do things like this on an American/European Tamagotchi.

**Accidental double post. Will be removed soon (hopefully :p )**

I've discussed this with a few people earlier, but I'd like the Tamagotchi Friends website to be a bit more sophisticated. The previous TamaTown/Music-City was poor quality, people could log on as a character without even having a Tama-Go. Whether this is going to be a promotional site or a virtual world, I don't know - but I'd like the site to have something special and be more secure, so only owners of the Tamagotchi Friends can access the perks of the site.

As for the Tamagotchi itself; I'd like it to still be able to connect with the previous TMGCs, the V6 and Tama-Go, because I have both of them. I'd also like it to keep Mametchi as a perfect adult, since he's been the mascot (with Memetchi and Kuchipatchi), on the previous versions. Some new abilities like being able to grow a plant will be great too, I've always wanted to do things like this on an American/European Tamagotchi.
If it connects to a Tama-Go I'll be surprised, considering everywhere that has reported on them has acted as though Tama-Go's never happened. I honestly think it'll just connect to other Friends.

And as this one uses nfc, I don't think it's ir compatible.

Allthough it could be used with modern smartphones, that would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back