BANDAI WANTS TO KNOW

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Tamagotchi Connections Version 2 design is your favorite?

• Blue Flower Lei

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fruit Rings

• Green Camouflage

• Pink Hibiscus

• Jelly Beans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i like red jelly beans it is most coulorful i'd like to see navy blue with light pink stars!

The blue one is obvioualy the most pleasant. The others are eye-sores in comparison.

... and what's with the camo? In case you need to hide your tama in the jungle? :|

I'm disappointed at the lack of dark colours over all. I mean... black is very stylish and cool, especially when you throw in some blue aswell :D

OMG, this is a hard question, you know.... :lol:

I loooove them all, as you maybe saw, I'm from Switzerland, they sell different colours. :D

But I'm coming to Florida (second home :blink: ) and I'll buy the one woth flowers for sure, the other ones...well see :lol: :mimitchi: :furawatchi: :eek:

Furamatchi :mimitchi:

:furawatchi: hi can someone please help me how do u no what spices your tama is PLEASE PM ME OR WRITE BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

*Gasp* I would love Camoflauge in pink too! It would look like my pants!

-Twirly :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like all of them...but I voted for fruit rings because it is really colorful and I have it! :blink:

what i don't understand is why Bandai are being so mean to you guys in the US? first of all it took SO MUCH LONGER for V2s to be released there, then they only offer you THOSE DESIGNS! Whats going on?? :huh: we have heaps of designs in aus suitable for both boys and girls, but we also have some cute girly ones too. i have the white with green stars and orange border/buttons, but i really like the light blue hibiscus one (not like the US one)
oh i know! thank u for feeling for us! we love u for it! japan (or whoever MAKES tamagotchis) must really hate the U.S. for giving us those 3YrOld Toyish colors. i hate em! except the blue camo, those r tite! the best one in the U.S.! i love the auss. ones tho, they look soooooooo good!

Fruit rings :huh: the flowery designs look nice but are a bit too "girly" and camo is too army like... Fruit rings appeal most to me....maybe its because i love food :huh: :furawatchi: :huh: :huh:

Why arent there many purple tamas????????

It would be great if bandai made a purple tama with pink and blue squares quite like the american lime green version 1 with squares just with different colours.

If any one wants to know my idea for tamagotchi version 3 it would be greatif u could pm me I also have designs and stuff if u want to know about them.

ok we dont get any of those colours in the uk, but from what ive seen i like the blue flower one, its cute! :D

Fruit rings for me!!!! I live for it.

:mellow: B) :angry: B) -_- B) :( B) :( B) :( B) :wacko: B)

My favorite is the cobolt blue one I got off the internet. I did't really like any of the other colors. I don't like pink at all so I would like to see more blue or green ones, but that is just my opinion. :mellow:

Pink Hibiscus. They are ALL totally cool colours, I just wish the ConneXion colours weren't so plain in comparison, I never fully realised until I saw how cool these colours are!Well done Bandai! :rolleyes:

I'm a girl and I like the green camo! But...I must admit, the pink hibucus is really cool! :ichigotchi: :mimitchi: :D :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :unsure: :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back