Do u wear make-up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom let me wear mascara when i turned 12

then eyeliner when i turned 13 and now i'm 14

and i wear little bits of eyeshadow mascara and eyeliner

i wear cover up occasionally but not everyday like some girls i know

i only use it to enhance my apperance not ot cover it up

all girls are pretty

I wear lipgloss very often and then sometimes I wear mascara. It is very rare that I wear anything else, like eyeliner or eyeshadow.

Yes I do.

I only wear eyeliner, though. But I wear it everyday. Never missed a day. I am 12 and I started doing it when I was 11. My dad didn't really like it though. But now he's fine with it.

Yes I do.I only wear eyeliner, though. But I wear it everyday. Never missed a day. I am 12 and I started doing it when I was 11. My dad didn't really like it though. But now he's fine with it.
I bet my dad never even noticed, he's not the most observant person in the world :D .

Even when I do wear make-up I dont wear alot of it, just mascara & blusher/bronzer B) . Too much looks tacky.

NO NO NO ... and in case you didn't here me the first time... NO! I think that teenagers under 16, (unless they have acne to cover up) should not wear makeup. And if you do, play up your good points, and don't cover up your flaws. Everyone has them, so I don't see the point.

I don;t really wear make-up. It kinda agitates my skin.

But- sometimes i put nail varnish on my nails when i'm at a sleep over, or when i'm bored.

Well I can wear like eyeliner mascara and eyeshadow to parties and rec dances. To school I can wear lipgloss and I think in seventh grade I can wear eyeliner (I am happy about that) Oh! and I am eleven.

i wear dark black eyeliner and some dark lipgloss nothin to fancy but i makes me look emo or goth or unk and im aloud to wear it at school im 12

I am 10, and haven't asked.

I don't think they let it in elementary 5th grade

Why? IDK, but yea.

But I wore it for my recitle, and not to sound conceded, but I liked it a lot.

People say you don't need makeup to fell beautiful. But what if I do, and what if I like being beautiful that way?

Personally I wear it whenever I can in the summer, but not untill next year for school.

I don't wear make up..

Well..heh..I'm allergic, but if not, I would...

Anywho..Yeah..

JL

I've had to wear makeup since I was really little- maybe at age 5 or 6 for my dance recitals and competitions. I still have to to that only for dance. You would never catch me wearing makup at my own will. I really hate it- i always have. It's so hard get off i'm literally tearing my face off determaned to wipe it all away.

Besides, eyeliner makes me look like a zombie O3O

I can NEVER leave my house without make up. l0l. Like even if im going out to just hang with friends. I started wearing make up at like nine years old i think. I put on almost everything there is. l0l. im a beige skintone and blue eyes and the make up i use is supposed to bring out my eyes and the creamy color in my skin. so if your beige and/or have blue eyes and you wear make up, you should pick the same colors i have. I got these ideas from Seventeen magazine. =]

I have...

Beige-cover up, foundation, conceler.

Navy Blue-eyeliner (helps bring out blue eyes)(only on top lash line)

Pinkish-Blush

Bronze-eyeshadow (goes on the lid)

Brown-eyeshadow (goes in the crease)

Carmel-eyeshadow (goes on the browbone and inner corner)

Dark Brown-eyeshadow (goes on the outer corner)

Black/Brown-mascara

Nude-lipgloss or lipstick.

It might seem like to much on the eyes but it looks really pretty. =]

Thats about all i use. l0l. But sometimes I put bronzer all over my face. Thats for the winter mainly though.

the riddle is your dad. :because god is everybodys dad so your other dad thats not god is gods son.is that the answer? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back