Do you like the Tamagotchi Version 3 commercial?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the new Tamagotchi Version 3 TV commercial?

• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

• It's alright.

• It would have been better if... (include your comments in replies!)

• I like peanut butter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This commercial stinks. I hate it. :D It needs a song, like the V2 commercial. And it's stupid how it goes "Gotchitama Tamagotchi" throughout the commercial.

it could have been so much better because me as a boy like tamagotchies but in the commercial there were to many girls in it and not many boys i mean why cant a boy like it? i always wanted a tamagotchi but could never get 1 untill my sisters b-day and she got 3 of the same coloor and gave one to me but the comercial is so sexist :D :wacko:

it is very good my sister and i love it. On the choice list why is i like peanut butter a choice? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted "It's Alright." I dunno, it's just the music gets kind-of dumb at one point in the song. o_o

Well i like it but can you make it clear cause most people tell me oh you can connect it to the computer but thats wrong you can get stuff on the computer and take it to your tama! :wacko: <_< :blink: :lol: ^_^ :)

Overall it's just really really cheesy. They couldn't think of a better song? -I- can think of a better themesong. Maybe I'll make one!

its ok hehe well i think it could be more exciting more music and admin peanut butter??? kinda weird but ok <_<

*Removed: SPAM*

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... It was ok. Just one question, What is tama tama tamagotchi? I mean, what's that all about?Kinda stupuid, if you know what I mean.Wait, ya probably dont because I don't know what that means. I HATED it, and Tam_chick01, let the people say they hate is they want. And ianjimbo, I know what's all this gotchitama tamagotchi? They need a professinal, like ME to create their commercial. I would of, well...I don't have a commercial right at the top of my head right now, but if I had more time to think, I would be a a good commercial maker and it would be the best commercial EVER! I HATE the commercial and to prove to people that I really do hate it I will right I hate it many many times!

I HATE THE COMMERCIAL. I HATE THE COMMERCIAL. I HATE THE COMMERCIAL. I HATE THE COMMERCIAL. I HATE THE COMMERCIAL. I HATE THE COMMERCIAL. I HATE THE COMMERCIAL. I HATE THE COMMERCIAL. I HATE THE COMMERCIAL. I HATE THE COMMERCIAL. I HATE THE COMMERCIAL. I HATE THE COMMERCIAL.I HATE THE COMMERCIAL. I HATE THE COMMERCIAL. I HATE THE COMMERCIAL. I HATE THE COMMERICAL. I HATE THE COMMERCIAL. I HATE COMMERCIAL. I HATE THE COMMERCIAL. I HATE THE COMMERCIAL. I HATE THE COMMERCIAL. I HATE THE COMMERCIAL. I HATE THE COMMERCIAL. I HATE THE COMMERCIAL. I HATE THE COMMERCIAL. I HATE THE COMMERCIAL. I HATE THE COMMERCIAL. I HATE THE COMMERCIAL.

Wow. That was a bit... strange.

Yeah, i agree, the v2 one was better.

And why were the pronouncing it tomogatchi? It sounded wierd... Or is that how Americans say it?

Love

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back