Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine came 2 weeks early. :|
First thought that came into my mind reading that is "Better than it coming 2 weeks late!" But then I figured some folks here might not be sexually active :D ;;

Still funny thought at the time lol.

Also:

I'm pretty happy i don't have but I have a lot of discharge. It keeps felling like I peed in my pants  !!!
Yeah I never liked the feeling of a false alarm as I call them.

Y'know that feeling when you are bleeding when wearing pads or not when you stand up then "WHOOSH"? Yeah pretty much how it would feel for me and I run to the bathroom to check it and I'm not bleeding afterall and I would then be like >_

First thought that came into my mind reading that is "Better than it coming 2 weeks late!" But then I figured some folks here might not be sexually active :D ;;
Still funny thought at the time lol.

Also:

Yeah I never liked the feeling of a false alarm as I call them.

Y'know that feeling when you are bleeding when wearing pads or not when you stand up then "WHOOSH"? Yeah pretty much how it would feel for me and I run to the bathroom to check it and I'm not bleeding afterall and I would then be like >_<;;;
XDD True. I just wasn't the least bit prepared. At all. ;_; Mine were pretty regular to begin with... but now... guess not.

Yeah, with the whole discharge thing. Sometimes I'll be having my period and not even be able to feel it, but when I'm discharging feel like like my pants are soaked and... ugh. Yeah, it's very wierd.

Still haven't started my period. 15 and still haven't. Oh well. My mom said her friend said she didn't have it until 15. And my friend said her aunt didn't have it until 19!!

Hopefully I WILL eventually get it.

What would happen if I were to never get it?

Now that all my friends have it, they're all like: I want to be you!!! (cuz i dont hav it :p ) You're so lucky!!!
I'm pretty happy i don't have but I have a lot of discharge. It keeps felling like I peed in my pants :p !!!
Yeah all my friends have it and I don't. They say they, too!

I have no cramps or aches during my period.

I just hate that I have REALLY BAD mood swings and I feel like crap =.=

My period still hasn't straightened out and I've had it for a few years now :[

When I get in during school I wanna bang my head in the locker because it just comes out of nowhere.

My period still hasn't straightened out and I've had it for a few years now :[When I get in during school I wanna bang my head in the locker because it just comes out of nowhere.
Sometimes it takes more time than others. I was lucky. My mother on the other hand, I'm grateful I didn't get her patterns with her period.

It wasn't erratically showing up for no reason, but it was HEAAAVVVYYY and the cramps...she was a track and field star back when she was in high school so you can only imagine how back then it was crazy. She had to use both pads and tampons to keep from leakin and she had to change them every hour, sometimes half hour if she was running a lot (we all know how gravity can be a girl's enemy with this kinda stuff).

So I gotta say if you are only just having problems with your period not being "regular" instead of all over the place, you probably got it a lot better. A LOT! ;D

Don't worry, it'll straighten itself out eventually.

...What would happen if I were to never get it?
Well, you'd never have to budget for tampons or sanitary towels ...! -_-

Srsly...

Do you have any other signs that it might be soon?

Like discharge, mood swings, etc.?

If you don't have it by your 16th birthday, ask your Mom to make have an appointment with a doc to get yourself checked out.

When I have mine I just get bad cramps and usually on the day before I start I usually get moody but I try and make sure I'm not mean to any of my friends. I recommend a medicine called midol like I said before and yes it's a pill but it works. ( not right away but it works after like 10 minutes for me ) All I say to beginners is good luck and be prepared meaning take pads or tampons with you in your purse while going out if you start feeling sick or if your tummy starts to hurt. Take wipes with you too in case it starts to smell stinky. Hope I've helped -_- .

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not had it yet.. I'm 12, so I'm not really worried.

But I'm seriously not looking forward to it. Based on what you all said, it seems terrible.

Last time I was having like moodswings a week before it started. I was in such a bad mood, I started fuming at my coach for no reason. xD

Poor guy.

Anyway, back on topic. I haven't had really bad cramps in a while, and its sort of starting to cycle regularly...kind of.

What would happen if I were to never get it?
I agree with everything TamaMum said, but I'm going to add it it.

If you see the doctor about your lack of menustration, they may put you on hormone shots/pills to "turn on" your estrogen.

My family physician was going to do that to me if I didn't have it by the time I was 14, but then he pushed it back to 15 because my mom started late. But I had my period when I was just shy of 14, so that didn't have to happen.

Although they say your parents/older sisters, etc don't necissarily start their period the same time as you, you can still check to see when they started. A lot of times it's similar, and it could help give you an idea.

What an interesting, 222-paged topic!

Anyway, I started my period when I was 8. My mom gave me a book about it when I was around...7 or so, lol. I knew it was coming. My mom was an early developer, too, and she didn't want me to be as terrified as she was when she first had hers. x]

It's been several years since then, but my period is very irregular. I'm a healthy weight, 5"2' and 120lbs, and I don't have anything wrong with me that I'm aware of. My docter said some people are just like that, and I'm probably never going to be very regular--it's been 5 years.

I'll go 2 months without one and then have an extremely heavy one for two weeks, or I'll have one in the middle of the month and the first of the next month, two in one month, etc. My mom's is like that too, so apparently it's genetic or something. It sucks. I've just decided "what the heck? I'm wearing a pad EVERY DAY." So yeah, I do. It's fairly useful when I start it randomly at school.

I occasionally have cramps, but relatively weak ones. I have some friends who skip school the first day of their periods because they have awful cramps, dry-retching and everything. Thank goodness theirs are more regular than mine...

Oh, but my mood swings can be REALLY awful. I'll cry because someone insults me and then kick a hole through the door because someone got me POed the next hour, then be hyper and jump around for a while, then start the cycle over. Usually it's the "I'M INHUMANLY ANGRY GRRR" mood. x]

Yeah, it's not much to be scared of, really. Luck of the draw with periods, though, you never know (before you have yours) what it's going to be like.

Last edited by a moderator:
i got my period last week. I didn't even notice it happen and theres nothing to worry about. We're all gonna go through it at some point in life. So good luck :)

Yes. I had it last week and when I was in school, I felt like jumping out a window.D<
Yeah one day my lower stomach was hurting in the morning at school and my underwear felt wet and soggy and i felt like there was a coffin under me waiting for me to die.

Also sometimes moms dont tell their kids so they kids are like "im dying im dying MOMIE!!!!!" and so on lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back