NEW TAMA IN 2010!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
will it come to england because if yes then yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

I'm going to get one if it's promising I'll get some more figures but until then I don't like this tama me personaly it doesent good there just sucking even more money out of us I rather spend my money on a color than this or a music star. I want a color tamagotchi I think they shouldn't mass produce them and put them in some stores if the sales don't go up take them off that's what they should do. Also bandai never let's Americans to have the good stuff  ;)   :)
What are you talking ABOUT! Americans get good Tamgotchi items. GO AND RESEARCH WHAT THE ENGLISH GET! :eek: :(

Last edited by a moderator:
You all should be lucky that a new tamagotchi is coming your way. I know for sure that the new tama-go will be coming in parts of oceania, and america. I'm not sure about England though...

Oops above >.< well anyways.. How do i find out what this "New tama" looks like? ive only seen the little doll things for it. :huh:

OMG a new tama?! This is so exciting! I've been waiting for something new for soo long!! Yay!!! And also I can't get to either of those sites bit on Google I type in Tama-Go Bandai and there are soo many pics including ones with Mametchi and Mamatchi on them!!

I tried to comment on their blog post multiple times about my suggestions (Smaller/thinner and less gaudy-looking shell, asking about anime and movie releases, suggestion of additional color screen version), but my posts never showed up! Then, when I emailed Customer Service asking about my posts not showing up and etc., all I got was a typical response (We are still making Music Star, be sure to check for news on tamagotchi.com, brands vary by country, we are not planning to make color Tamas) :huh: .

Don't you think it would be a good idea to have an additional color Tama-Go like the Japanese ones? They could be able to sell the color Tama-Go for extra while retaining a lower cost option! Also, about the "it would be too expensive" thing, I think could perhaps be sold for less than Japanes retail, since the Japanese B/W Tamagotchi

Pluses sold for around the equivalent of $30, I think, while the American ones sold for around $15 (Although maybe the B/W Japanese ones used more expensive components or something). Video Games in Japan, from what I've seen, tend to sell for more than American releases as well. If that happened, then the Tama-Go would be about 17-times better! :furawatchi: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
i HATE IT when bandai says it is for girls! im 14 and im a boy and i have 89 0________o
Well, a while ago, Bandai had a poll to see if Tamagotchi fans were boys or girls, and the majority was boys I think.

Well, taking it's size into consideration (which is a similar design to the Tamagotchi+Color and the Tamagotchi ID), I assume it will be jam packed with features and hopefully characters as well.
Eh, it's probably mostly added empty space, in my opinion. :p

In my opinion, they should stop adding new and odd features to Tamagotchi's, and take a step back. I don't see why they can't just add some new characters and maybe a couple of games and items. I can't even use the latest Tama's, they confuse me haha. There is such thing as 'too much of a good thing.'

Well, what they should do, in my opinion, is stop bolting on random parts to the same old base for American Tamas (V2-4.5 were bolted on to V1's base, and Music Star was bolted on to V5's). I know I'm getting off topic here, but somehow they felt like they needed to change the sounds on the Music Star back to V1-4.5, I guess because of their bolting-on in the first place (No offense)

Sorry for double posting, but I can no longer edit my previous post.

When I emailed Bandai America about things like my TamaTown Tama-Go Color idea and such, I decided to email Bandai in other countries, though I ended up only contacting Funtastic, the Australian distributor, I believe. In that particular message, I also asked about any release of the TamaTown line in Australia (I live in the US, though). I just sent the message, though, so I have no answer to my questions yet.

EDIT: I have received a response from Funtastic:

Thank you for your email
At this stage, we have no new releases

Kind regards

Judy Nanopoulos

Support Services Supervisor | Funtastic

Level 2 Tower 2 Chadstone Place

1341 Dandenong Road

Chadstone Vic 3148

Free Call : 1800 244 543

Fax: (613)  9569 4987

www.funtastic.com.au