NEW TAMA IN 2010!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, taking it's size into consideration (which is a similar design to the Tamagotchi+Color and the Tamagotchi ID), I assume it will be jam packed with features and hopefully characters as well. If only it would be LED backlit or something of that sort. A color Tama would have been amazing, and will hopefully be released some time later... So for now, this will do. :ichigotchi: I wonder what the online/cellular features will be?

how are we going to hide it from our teachers this is not a really good idea

how are we going to hide it from our teachers this is not a really good idea
I'm not sure that Bandai is too concerned about how people are going to be able to hide it. o.0

I like the idea, the charms give a new level of collect-ability as well as new things to do in the game. I do not approve of the size, as it doesn't seem to be very portable. It is a step in the right way though kind of a way for Bandai to test the waters of Tama consumers to see if they are are willing to pay a little extra for bells and whistles, I can't wait.

well, I hope the pouches [it they have some] for the Tama-Go aren't too toy-ish because I wouldn't want to carry around a pouch with a huge tamagotchi on it around High-school or College LOL although it'd be cute...well, I do pass for a kid.... xP

I might have to make a custom pouch if that's the case..

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if I like the looks of it. It's bulky and the figure idea has me suspicious. I think Bandai might be trying too hard for new ideas and is starting to lost the "magic" of tamagotchi. That's just my opinion.

well i think its just good that their coming out with a new tama insted of nothing. i think that the size of them isent bad, atleast it isent as big a the colour!

Is there a specific date to when this comes out it looks awesome!

A lot of bad reviews in this topic, which I don't get!

I love the looks, and that it's a lot bigger than normal Tamagotchis. This could not break as easily I suppose, and I think it's jam packed with features.

Yeah you need to buy the figurines, but hey, we are fans, and the figurines look kinda cool :)

So if I would have the money, and the possibility to get one, I certainly would ;)

:D ya i know bout it its awsome looking but im getting a new v5 and mybey a id but with downloads on it ooh i hope i get to be in the tama go add cos i am with a modelin agencey ;) anyways about them saying stuff that its for girls i contacted bandai a while ago and thx to the message they are making it more for boys like myself and they made a survay on bandai.com so vote ppl

furbitchi is new number one tama fan on tama talk :)

A lot of bad reviews in this topic, which I don't get!
I agree that if you don't like it once it's out; fine. But why be negative about it before then?

1. I hope they come with more boyish sick designs -.-

2. Thanks for the update

3. Looks exactly like the tamagotchi color from the front :mellow:

4. WHEN WILL THIS BE RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Reply! :lol:

These are only prototypes. They're not the final designs, so probably by the time they're released they'll look a fair bit different.

Bandai originally said Fall (in the US), but they later said that they're not sure if it'll be Fall or not. They also said they'll be out before Christmas, if that helps.

These are only prototypes. They're not the final designs, so probably by the time they're released they'll look a fair bit different.Bandai originally said Fall (in the US), but they later said that they're not sure if it'll be Fall or not. They also said they'll be out before Christmas, if that helps.

:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back