Photography Tips & Tricks

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GotchiGirl96 and SailorRosette - Thanks and yeah it is a very helpful and cool site to learn how to use a silhouettes.

PHOTOGRAPHY QUESTIONS

Two Question of the day of photography:

Do you ever use a computer chair for your self portrait with a black and white or colour?

No or Yes, Are you willing to try with a computer chair for your self portrait or you did try it and do you like it or not?

Drop off the your answers here for fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if I understand the questions right..

Have I used a computer chair as a prop for my self portraits when they're in black+white or in colour?

No, I have not. It's because my computer chair isn't that stylish, and it's located in the basement of my house, so it's a pain to bring upstairs. When I'm taking self portraits, I use different props or stand instead of using a chair in the first place.

And no, due to the reasons stated above.

I'm not sure if these are the answers you were looking for but..

I haven't used my computer chair for any self portraits. But since it's fairly large and black, if I ever wanted a black background for my photography, I'd consider sitting here and taking the picture.

ONLINE PHOTO EDITOR

LookWow online photo editor

You should try this and This is a cool online editor for you. You should see this as it is a free.

Link: LookWow online photo editor

Hope you are enjoy this site as I did just found out today.

Taking Great Portrait Photos at Home

The site said: Most people never try to take a portrait with a studio look because they assume that they can’t without all of the fancy studio equipment. You can! Yes, even with a point-and-shoot camera, you can take beautiful portraits.

Link: Taking Great Portrait Photos at Home

What you do think about this site?

It's clear that there are a lot of interesting photography sites out there :(

Photography (Pockey45ca) finds many (all!) of them so I am going to merge their many useful topics (from the past months) into one main

[SIZE=10pt]Photography Tips and Tricks[/SIZE] thread.

In this way, links to all the photography sites can be posted and members can comment / give feedback with all the useful info in one, easy to find thread (linked above) instead of spread across many pages of the forum.

Catchlights photography

Link: Catchlights photography

There is a catchlights to use different kinds for your self portrait or use on someone. This is a cool photography to use a catchlights.

Hope you will try this with a catchlights.

Thumba online photo editor

It is a new kind of online photo editor. They have different kinds editors in Thumba.

I am going to explain one example in Thumba editor: Go to Thuma effects and then go to see the word photo effect then go see 3d glasses. It is only an example and they have more online editor effects there.

Link: https://www.thumba.net/

Test it to yourself and just have fun there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back