Signature/Avatar -- What is it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My avatar is, of course, an amazing picture of my one true love, my gorgeous husband, Adam Lambert. (In case some of you are not aware of me and my obsession with this man, that was, in fact, a joke). Lately my love for him has grown so much, that I have even changed my name on Facebook to "Tarryn *insertmysurnamehere*-Lambert" xD Sad? Yes, probably. But I am hopelessly devoted to him <3

My signature is the opening lines to his song Time For Miracles. It's not my favourite of his songs, but I love those lyrics.

My username? Kerfuffle is, officially, my favourite word :D

Avatar: That's Peter Siddle ^__^

Signature: Nothing much xD

Username: Dermie is both my guinea pig's name and one of Peter Siddle's nicknames. :)

I chose my username because I loved Pikachu. I wish I could change it to C.Malakian though. -.-

Avatar: Kinda speaks for itself, no?

Siggy: I Fangirl. x3 Invisible parts? The first invisible part is jokes between me and Kay. Second is Ganondorks Unite, and an inside joke with me and Jae.

[SIZE=7pt]Siggy: Every other time lyrics.[/SIZE]

Dots! 8D.

Avvie: Some chick holding a star with words..

Last edited by a moderator:

Signature: One of my favorite quotes from YGO:TAS. Oh, and my dA link.

I got annoyed and bored of my old siggy so I changed it.

Edit: Oops. I capitalized link. xD

My signature is still lyrics from the song "No Air" by Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown.

My avatar, however, has now been changed. Two puppies running on the beach. Why? I love puppies and I love the summer.

^ I've always loved your username.

I got a new set again.

Avatar: Howl from Howl's Moving Castle. He's a pretty boy~

Signature: Still similar to my other siggy. I'm a fangirl. Are you? xD Invisible parts of siggy - 1st gawk. Joke between me and Jae (Gosh that one's old, isn't it! xD), and Ganondorks Unite. 8D

Siggy: It's lryics to Lisa's protest song from "The Simpsons"

Avvie: It kinda goes with my siggy... since the song in my siggy is about a protest, and protests mean peace.. YOU FIGURE IT OUT!!

Avvie- I just thought it would bring a taste to my mouth when I'm hungry lol

Siggy- I just wanna be nice to everyone and be helpful

Username- My Music City ID

Well my signature is basically whether I'm online or not my mood and some random quotes. XD My Avatar is of Tamama Nitohei laughing at some puppy thing that was trying to attack him xD.

IT'S SNOW WHITE. <333

And her lipstick too, don't forget about the lipstick.

Gawd, I love that movie.

I swear I'll marry Sneezy.

And nooo. I'll hardly ever change my siggy.

Because I'm lame like that.

Signature - A random quote I like. My dA, and my Twitter. And the invisible parts, Ganondorks, and a joke between me and Jae. (Duhh) xD

My avatar is the album cover of Rihanna's new album, Rated R. I can't think of any ideas for a signature right now, so...

Avatar: Kururu from Sgt. Frog/Keroro Gunso.

Signature: Self explanatory.

Username: Jadie is my name, Bloop was the name of my first Tamagotchi (Mametchi).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back