Tamagotchi at Toyfair 2014

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on tumblr painted their tamagotchi friends. Pink and white. Maybe auto paint? I am not sure but it's fairly recent.

That purple and black one really reminds me of Kururutchi XD Seeing all of them close up, I still want the BFF Stars one and the Dalmation one

Aw, I want the BFF design!

I cant find any figures on eBay. *Sad face that you cant resist* U_U

-Tamacass

Does anyone know for sure if Tamagotchi Friends is coming out in June? I know EMF said that Bandai told her June. But there are several articles online that say the tamas come out in Fall 2014 not June. :(

When I hear there out I better wish they happen to be in target 'cause when I'm there I swear I will run for that BFF shell maybe the pink and black one too :3

They will probably sell them at Walmart, Target, Toys R Us, maybe Kmart, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those wondering, what Bandai America says are Fall lines for every one of their toylines actually release in June / July-ish. Considering I collect stuff from most of the Power Rangers lines (Admiteddly I skipped a couple of those, most notably Operation Overdrive and original Megaforce) and all previous Tamagotchi and Digimon lines, I would know this.

So yeah, the June release is still on. :)

For those wondering, what Bandai America says are Fall lines for every one of their toylines actually release in June / July-ish. Considering I collect stuff from most of the Power Rangers lines (Admittedly I skipped a couple of those, most notably Operation Overdrive and original Megaforce) and all previous Tamagotchi and Digimon lines, I would know this.

So yeah, the June release is still on. :)
Oh that's so good to hear. I wasn't sure. :) Weird how they call their June/July lines a Fall release. That's strange. :huh: I'm glad I won't have to wait all year to get my hands on TF. :lol:

Anyone notice this?

ed5231cfaef0fcb48c6f310c63328196.jpg

Looks like a beta app to be released fall with everything else it seems to be some kind of profile app most likely a photo app where you take a picture and decorate it with tamagotchi things as you can see a face wearing pianitchi's barrette

Edit: also even though some toys are seen as complete pretty much all of these products at the toyfair are BETA CONCEPTS which means they may change drastically (hopefully for the better) I mean look at the Tama-go it was planned to look so different to it's initial release so things could change but not too much but still change.

Image that the app ends up like 'Talking Angela' lmao

That's cool I wonder if they'll do apps like create you own TMGC and play wiht your tama-friends :p

Cooooooool!
Wow, a TF app? That would actually be AMAZING!
It looks funny. :p
Y A Y.

-Tamacas

These loook so much more awesome then I thought they would be. And the cute figures! Must have them all. o-o

I was going to say the exact same thing. For some reason I often feel with kids toys like Tama's (but Furby's as well), that the representative of the company that is supposed to sell it, sounds like they were told three or four things about the toy. Never played with it in their life and therefore are just recalling what they were told about it and talk about that.

They just sound like really dumb people as a result to fans like us who do play with these toys and know all the features. Bandai should force their reps to care for a TF and keep it alive for atleast a week before allowing them to be a rep at a toy fair for the TF :p
Actually, you are close to right. Representatives at conventions are often put through a training program teaching them about the product they are about to show off, giving them a chance to play with the product a little to understand its features, but mostly they are there to sell it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GB539CnxfhI

I just found a more in depth look at the Friends from the Toy Fair. ^^ It's the same info we keep hearing up until about 4 minutes in ish. The rep mentions the anime coming to TV somewhere around 7:50 (?!) and some stuff the website does for more food and items. Also, there's a good look at the figures/play set things, they're really cute. >w<

I needs it can I have Himespetchi? Mametchi is the only boy oh my gosh I hope a web episode DOES air next week plz be himespagetii in it cuz dat be rly good lol I bet it'll have something to do with the Yume Kira Bags but I so wanna see Himespetchi English voice uwu

Here's another video where you can look at the Tamagotchi Friends figures!! :D But yeah, the video that kurofan linked is reallly awesome and I can't wait to see what they mean by a television show coming next year :eek: And also the upcoming products?!

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

I hope that means they have decoded to group the webisodes to a full length the dub is awsome but I reckon she just ment webisodes and forgot to actually say that.

Wait she also said!

Himespetchi:"Darling! I'm so happy Gigacrush!"

Lol gigacrush? why not gigakyun?!oh well at least her voice is cute has anyone noticed that some of the characters voices had change a bit like Yumemitchi's and Memetchi's and I think Kuchipatchi heck Kiraritchi didn't even have 3 or 4 lines! also I wonder how the other children will react to ikemen Mametchi omg screaming children lmao

EDIT: I think you can also hear Doyatchi's voice sounds kinda raspy I think anyway I think he said "Welcome new girl" but I am sure it wasn't Spacytchi he was hiding in a book lol

oh yay!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Hopefully there is a show series.

-Tamacass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back