Tamagotchi color?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep us updated, I'm very interested in how that goes. The price shown is the price that includes free international shipping, but does it also include the tax too?
Hmmm....interesting question. When I ordered, the price was listed as $73.99 & that's exactly what I paid after it was all said and done. I may order a black one as well. I like that they have gray near the screen instead of white like all the other colors. Looks neat. I'm going to beg Binary to translate the instructions when I get them. Or I may try to use an online program. We'll see! :blink:

I also pre-ordered the pink one. I paid $78.99 as is. Can't wait for it to arrive!! I'm gonna hold it in my hands all day and stare at it. :furawatchi:

I know pinknija23! I can't wait to untab it!!! For those of you who are still going to order, try using retailmenot.com for coupon codes. It got me $5 off my Yesasia order. I know $5 isn't much, but hey, it's better than nothing right?

I know pinknija23! I can't wait to untab it!!! For those of you who are still going to order, try using retailmenot.com for coupon codes. It got me $5 off my Yesasia order. I know $5 isn't much, but hey, it's better than nothing right?
Thank you so much for that coupon tip! Do you have a URL for the coupon?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so tempted to buy one of these. The only reason why I haven't yet is because I"m not sure at how much Japanese is used. *LOL* It's one way to motivate you to learn it. Can't wait to read some reviews on the ones who bought it ;)

For everyone who pre-ordered there Tamagotchi, how many days after the release date (Nov. 25th) is yours expected to arrive?

For everyone who pre-ordered there Tamagotchi, how many days after the release date (Nov. 25th) is yours expected to arrive?
Dec. 5th & 8th, theoretically.

Page 12 of the instruction manual: They get married at a little church...then they have twins!!! (Or triplets?) I am wondering if both parents will stay in the house - like V5 or if one will leave, like earlier versions.

Dove

:p :D

So I checked my order status on yesasia.com and it says that it is ready to be shipped. OMG!! I'll be getting it soon. Hopefully by next week. :(

So I checked my order status on yesasia.com and it says that it is ready to be shipped. OMG!! I'll be getting it soon. Hopefully by next week. :(
Congrats pink!! Let us know when it ships! My pink tam say the same thing. My black tam however, says "Searching for Suppliers" so who knows how long it'll take to get that one. :p

Congrats pink!! Let us know when it ships! My pink tam say the same thing. My black tam however, says "Searching for Suppliers" so who knows how long it'll take to get that one. :(
Keep us updated when the black TMG+C starts to ship!

My green TMGC+C has been shipped and I'm so excited. I can't wait for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back