Tamagotchi color?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess what I got in the mail today... my pink tamgotchi plus color!!! OMG!! I'm so excited. Unfortunately my sister took my camera and so I can't post pics yet. It is indeed bigger than the other tamagotchis and thicker and I hope the pause feature is handy because I have school and work.

The black tama I ordered from YesAsia just arrived. I haven't had a chance to open it yet. So yes, the YesAsia tamas should be arriving for people today if they pre-ordered.

So I hatched one tonight. OMG it's so cute. Even though I can't read Japanese, I'm able to figure out what most of the controls/options are just by trying them out and knowing how the regular tama controls work. I even found a website that will tell you what your name would be in Japanese, and I used that to figure out what to enter for my name.

When the tama hatched, it kept repeating my name to get my attention so I would feed/play with it. Sooo cute.

The one thing I haven't figured out is how to pause the color tama. The regular button combo for the b/w tamas doesn't seem to do it.

Oh, and since the color screen is backlit, the tama screen goes dark/blank after a short time of inactivity, and you can't see your critter until the next time you hit a button. So in that sense, it's not like the old Gameboy Colors which had passive color screens.

i haven't received mine yet, i checked my account status and it says its arriving in *gasp* JANUARY. so yeah, i guess i'll be in for a wait.

eggjunkie, would it be possible if you could create a log on your tama color?

and could you tell me a bit more about it, since i don't know japanese either. i'm kind of confused, do you mean that you have to also enter your own name PLUS the tama's name?

i hope i'm not to confusing...

Ita not coming to the US right? If you want one it only is available in ebay, pronto, yesasia and from japan

i haven't received mine yet, i checked my account status and it says its arriving in *gasp* JANUARY. so yeah, i guess i'll be in for a wait.
eggjunkie, would it be possible if you could create a log on your tama color?

and could you tell me a bit more about it, since i don't know japanese either. i'm kind of confused, do you mean that you have to also enter your own name PLUS the tama's name?

i hope i'm not to confusing...
Oh, maybe I named the tama. There was only one place to enter the name. And like I said, I don't know any Japanese. :D

I'll look into making a tamagotchi blog for mine and I'll post a link if/when I get it going. I'm looking forward to hearing about others' hatching their tama colors. Thanks for the suggestion!

=] definitely post if you start a log. i'm looking forward to hearing about the TMGC+C so i can learn a bit about it and won't be a total rookie when i get mine. =]

you're right, it's really expensive. =[

but it's worth it, (sort of) since it looks so cool.

and its in COLOR! =]

Anyway, I can't wait to get one. Even with the hefty price tag.
I could buy one in February and have a good birthday present B) :D B) <_< :(

=] definitely post if you start a log. i'm looking forward to hearing about the TMGC+C so i can learn a bit about it and won't be a total rookie when i get mine. =]
So I started a log at https://eggjunkie.com

I haven't gotten around to posting pictures yet. It's kind of tricky to get good shots of the LCD screen.

I'll try to be good about posting regularly. There is an RSS link at the bottom right of the log if you want to subscribe to the updates.

I can't wait until more people hatch their TMGC+Cs!

I am SOOOOO excited! My friend just left for a week in Japan, and she says she'll try to get me a TMG+C! I requested the magenta one, but told her any color will do! YAY! (Hopefully she'll find one.)

Wow, the TMGC+C looks awesome!

& even though it's only exclusive to Japan, it could mean that there's gonna be one coming out here in the future.

I mean, not the exact same one, but probably one with a colour screen. :]

I hope so anyways.

Just wish it wasn't so expensive. :/

~ Bethiee. :]

We harassed the customer service guys at Bandai for a while, but unfortunately, I don't think it's coming out anywhere in English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back