Tamagotchi Warnings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
................................. :)
I'm from england and i have 3 tamagotchis all mine just say tamagoctchi at the top yours may be british?

I'm from england and i have 3 tamagotchis all mine just say tamagoctchi at the top yours may be british?
No the back says Made in China like all real tamagotchis do. Unless yours says Made in China on the back as well if so then coolio Aqua ( thats what i named her) Is diffrent then her friends shes special.

I live in the U.S., there aren't any shops yet.  And I also prefer the original Japanese anyways.  It will keep me fresh on my Japanese for one, and also I seriously think they are better than the U.K. is and MUCH better than the U.S. will be.  I love the Japanese culture, people and the country.....but they truely are the greediest people on the face of the earth(besides Americans).  The Japanese always have to have things BEFORE any other country does, AND they have to have theirs better if they do distribute to other countries.  Notice how Japanese got it MONTHS before any other country?  And then....takes their time to get it to the U.K. and especially U.S......even though the U.S. was the biggest importer of the Tamagotchi during the last craze?  To back that up.....15 Tamagotchi were sold every minute at the peak of the craze in U.S. and Canada ALONE!  That's 150 every 10 mins.....and roughly 900 every hour!
You're really ignorant. The Japanese aren't the greediest people on the face of the Earth, or not for the reasons you list atleast.

1. They always have to have things BEFORE any other country does.

This is not true. RARELY, some Japanese games made by Konami and Nintendo- Metal Gear Solid and Metroid series for example are often released in America before it's released in Japan. Of course the Tamagotchi is going to be released in Japan first, it was MADE in Japan. Alright, maybe it was assembled in China, but the concept/company is Japanese. It's quite common that the company will first release it's new concept/series/whatever in their originating country before going international. It's merely a marketting safepoint that you test the waters locally before you experiment overseas. It's true, during the Tamagotchi craze they sold like mad, and while I'm not saying they still don't sell well, but it's not always 100% sure that it's worth translating the game at the same time as creating the Japanese product (which is what they'd have to do to have an American release at the same time as a Japanese one).

2. Theirs has to be better than any other country's versions.

I don't believe any company would consciously shoot itself in the foot. I believe anytime the game is lacking something here, or in other countries it's either because they were rushing the game [which explains bugs] (and to prevent people, like you, complaining), or the countries they released it in didn't have... the capabilities or wasn't smart market-wise. If we don't have cellphones that have the technology to function (or the company willing to) with the Tamagotchis, what's the point in spending the money to keep the useless feature in? Or perhaps they did market research and decided that it wasn't worthwhile because the majority of their market wouldn't use that feature.

3. They take forever releasing it to other countries.

Translating takes time. I'm not sure how much Japanese you know, or if you understand how complex translating a language can be... but it's not like you wake up one night, sneeze and it's done. These things take time, and programming it into the game, etc takes time as well. Like I said, I don't believe any company would willingly shoot themselves in the foot like this. It's not an issue of patriotism, but an issue of capitalism. They want money, like any other business, and thus is the only reason why I can find a problem with some games/toys - when they RUSH it so much that it ends up being buggy.

I have other gripes about American companies publishing Japanese games... but the issues I have is with the American censorships (removing cigarettes from smoking characters) and not with the Japanese.

what do fake v3 tamagotchis look like
Well,The most fake V3`s I see on ebay have/are:

Huge egg

4 buttons

No degin a V3 has

Too much games

Morphs to adult faster

Does odd stuff(Jumping in air with no sun)

People at my school say my tamas are not real

and they have all got these fakes from a company called GAMEZE not bandai.

also all fakes make da same noise. :)

V7

FAKE PERSENTAGE:100%

antenna:Rounded 95%

stages:baby,child,teen, NO adult

Baby colors:Boy,Black:Girl,Black

Contenent,China/Japan

Games:2

questions,Please Quote.

Thank you!

on ebay i saw so many fakes and i acidently bought it .it said on the packiging v8 but it did not say bandai on the pakaging .all the icons were different and the prase timeout icon made noise with dancer dancing like this if it was a girl this what it was like:dadada diddada diddada.(powerpalz do that too) if it was a boy it made a noise like this with a footballer :dadadada.And the happy noise was like this

Dadadada.The games were battle and train.Insted of friend list it saild read and hell. :eek: ;) :huh: :D :( :huh: :huh: :D

you can join my tama club with news and stuff give me your

email.

Because I try to get rid of stupid fake tamagotchis

It makes me sick

<_< :mametchi: :blink:

hi I'm a fakes expert some fakes ar good some bad bellow is my opinion..............

8 in 1 cyber pet available at IGA supermarkets 84/100=prety good :huh:

dinkie dino imposter available at any 2 dollar shop 1/100=garbage :p

dinkie dino real not available in many shops try the internet 100/100=great!!! :D

yamagotchi same as dd imposter 52/100=not great :eek:

eggsavondaserta australia only try bi-lo 56/100=not great :eek:

obblepet nolonger available company shut down :) :( 100/100=great!!! :D

segeypet can't find 'em anywhere now but i once got one from coles 72/100=o.k :huh:

tacragootchi myer once had them,NOT ANY MORE! 14/100=garbage :p

firebabys unamed 2 dollar shop{sorry!} 65/100=reasenable :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back