TT - UNITE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Penny, Esther." Zoom was talking into the microphone on her watch. "Penny, you watch your unc-" Zoom started to talk when Penny stopped her. "But Dr. Claw has managed pulling Uncle Gadget into the computer. He's metal, right? Well Dr. Claw used MAGNETS!!" Penny said over her speaker and looked at the two sides of the screen. Esther looking confused, Zoom looking worried.

"But.... Penny, how will YOU get in?" Esther asked.

"Well, I suppose I could use my Tamagotchi to fly in.... it's a Super Tama, not a regular one. You can travel anywhere with it," Penny remarked.

"Okay, we'll be waiting," Zoom said, and disconnected from the net-range.

"Bye," Esther said, and also disconnected from the net-range.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Nobody except you was supposed to see me!!" Dr. Claw roared at TH. I sit in this chair all day long. That's what I do. NOW GO GET GADGET!!" Dr. Claw shook a fist and TH dashed away.

Penny tried to get into TT. It didn't work. She was electrocuted and the shock killed her. She was dead and never coming back.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Snowy sat on the chair feeling confused. Seeing her weak state of mind Dr. C started talking to her sweetly. "Soooo, Snowy ae you thirsty?"

"No, I don't accept drinks from robot maniacs." Snowy rolled her eyes.

"I see.. well if that's the way you want it.... TH MAKE HER DRINK IT!" Dr. C yelled.

TH ran over and Snowy was suddenly strapped to the chair. TH picked up the glass and forced the liquid into Snowy's mouth. She spat it at him angrily.

"Eew, cooties!" TH yelled and he picked up the syringe, filled it with the liquid and stuck the needle into the struggling Snowy's arm. The color drained from Snowy's face and she turned white. She looked up sadly at TH and then slumped in her chair. She'd passed out.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Woof.... woof?" Penny's dog, Brain was standing over her.

"Huh?" Penny woke up. "So I wasn't dead...."

"Woof.... wuwuwuuf!" Brain barked.

"You keep an eye on Uncle Gadget," Penny told him. "I'm staying out here. I almost got killed once, I am NOT trying again. Nothing can get me in." Then the computer started sucking her in. "Except maybe.... that. AAH!"

She woke up to find Zoom standing over her. "What?" she said wearily.

"You passed out. Maybe you should go home," Zoom said.

"No," Penny said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, Mad-Cat," Dr. Claw said. "One down, two to go."

Then BBV0 came onto the screen.

"WHAT IS IT?!" Dr. Claw yelled.

"Gadget's girl has come in. Now there are 3 left!" BBV0 said.

"Well, then, GET THEM OUT AND BLOCK THEIR ACCESS!" Dr. Claw shouted again.

"I'll try, Dr. Claw," BBV0 said.

----------------------------------------------------------

"So, where's Snowy?" Penny asked.

"Passed out," Zoom said.

"We've got to- ah!" Esther was grabbed and her attacker put a hand over her mouth.

Penny and Zoom gasped and looked up. "AAH!" Zoom screamed, for over them was TH'S AUNT!!

"What to do, what to do," Penny pressed a button on her watch.

Now what will happen to Esther? Will she be locked out of the computer? Will the same happen to Zoom and Penny?

Mimitchihanatchilover, You can't add Penny as a permanent charcter. We will have to ignore that post.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Snowy was re-awakening slowly she felt so tired. She heard the sound of Dr. C's voice yelling at TH. She then fainted.

-------------------------------

"NOO!" Yelled Esther and ran over and started shaking snowy who didn't respond.

She then went over to behind Snowy and yanked on her hair. "YEOUCH!" Snowy screamed.

"What the?.." She groaned.

"TH, you are lucky it was water you gave her, not the poison." Dr. C said.

"But she fainted.." TH muttered.

"From shock." Dr. C said shaking his head.

------------------------------------------------

Zoom crept up behind Dr. C and was about to hit him when... ZAP! Dr. C punched her and she fell to the floor, unconscious.

-------------------------

"ZOOM!" Esther yelled and ran over to her.

Snowy was about to run over and help but she realised she was still tied to the chair. "Hello? Esther? A little help here please!"

TH grabbed Esther and led her away.. She couldn't get away from his grimy hands.

TH threw her into a room. The one that Snowy had been in..

-------------------------------------------------

Snowy sat on the chair. "Have some oysters darling.." Dr. C said to her before forcing the oysters into her mouth.

Snowy swalloed. Poison tasted bitter, this tasted fine. Snowy plucked up the courage and said: "Can you make Zoom better? NOW!"

"OK.." Dr. C clicked his finger and Zoom was conscious. He lead Zoom to a chair and tied her to it. He also fed her some oysters.

"Family tradition." he said when Zoom asked about the oysters.

Zoom sat stony faced and looked at Dr. C straight in the eye. "Where's TH?" She asked.

"Guard duty marking Esther's cell" Dr. C said.

Snowy looked at the ground. "Nothing.." she whispered. Dr. C fed her 5 more oysters and gave Zoom 4 more oysters.

"I don't think he can count, " Zoom whispered to Snowy, " He said he was giving us 6 each," Zoom rolled her eyes and Snowy gave a strained laugh.

"Did you enjoy them?" Dr. Claw asked tentatively. "I feel badly that I cannot have any..."

"Why can't you?" Snowy asked, with no sign of emotion.

"Because I am allergic, tragic, isn't it?" Dr. Claw replied soberly.

"No, I'm allergic to mushrooms, but I don't care." Zoom shrugged, wriggling her wrists under the itchy rope.

"Anything wrong?" Dr. Claw looked over at Zoom.

"Yeah, Esther's gone with TH, and Snowy and I are strapped to chairs." Zoom answered sarcastically.

"I see..." Dr. Claw hid his anger.

"Well?" Snowy rolled her eyes.

"Well what?" Dr. Claw countered.

"Aren't you goint to let us out?" Zoom explained.

"Oh no, little girl, I can't do that." Dr. Claw scolded.

"Why not? It's not like we're going anywhere." Snowy shrugged.

"Because you are to stay with me, no matter what." Dr. Claw said.

"Put us in that sound-proof room then, I couldn't get out. So, neither of us are." Snowy looked at Zoom, hoping Dr. Claw would listen.

"Fine, no funny buisness." Dr. Claw sighed, and threw them both in the small room.

"Why are we in here again?" Zoom asked, after Dr. Claw slammed the door shut.

"Because we can think of a plan without him hearing us." Snowy replied expertly.

"But we can't hear him! Heck, he could be thinking of a plan to kill us and Esther!" Zoom slid down against the wall.

"I know, but he can't do that without TH. He is on guard duty with Esther." Snowy explained.

"I still don't get it, and I've memorized everything in that Intelligence Room." Zoom sighed.

-------------------------

"Can't I stay back there while you make this cell thing?" Esther complained.

"No, because the point is for you to be separated from you friends, your lifelines." TH smiled.

"They are not my lifelines! I've put up with you for the last hour, haven't I?" Esther countered, looking at her watch.

"True, but this doesn't count." TH shrugged, continuing on with his work.

"Whatever." Esther sighed, playing around with her watch.

Okay, I get the point now .::Snowy::.!!

--------------------------------

"What the....?" Zoom looked up and saw Super Tamas being lowered down by Angelgotchis!

"From the Admin," an Angel explained.

The untied the girls and flew away.

"Okay.... let's start them!" Zoom said, and pulled the tab out of hers with a long BEEEEP!

"Got that!" Snowy said, and pulled the tab out of hers.

A Smartnessgotchi came out of Zoom's Super Tamagotchi, and out of Snowy's a Defensefulgotchi.

"Hello, we are Super Tamas," the Smartnessgotchi said.

"I think I'll name you.... Pencie," Zoom said.

"And you.... uh.... Snowfie," Snowy said.

"Yay! I'm named!" Pencie yelled.

"Shh, keep it down. Dr. Claw might hear us," Snowfie said.

"Don't worry.... we're soundproofed," Zoom said, smiling.

Dr. C awoke his compnion robot or Robbie as Dr. C liked to call him.

"Robbie, why the oysters, what's the deal?" Dr. C asked.

"We brake them down naturally so they think it's their body or mind and not us." Robbie replied in his robotic voise. "I put Strength saps on Zooms shoe, she'll be getting weaker every minute, Esther has TH. He's a dumby, he'll hurt her somehow and Snowy has pain tablets in her oyster's they'll cause pain in many ways and Zoom wont be able to help her as she is too weak." Robbie laughed a robotic laugh.

"Right, so I can eat the oysters and be fine?" Dr. C asked.

"Yes, unless you to are allergic." was Robbie's answer.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Have you ever had oysters before?" Zoom asked Snowy.

"No," replied Snowy

Snowfie and Pencie gagged, angelgotchi's hate fish.

"Um, Snowfie, why exactley do I need a defensefulgotchi, and why does Zoom need a smartnessgotchi?"

"We don't know, we just got sent here." was Pencie's short answer.

"Helpful..." Zoom whispered sarcasticly to Snowy.

Zoom suddenly felt tired. She tried to pick up the pile of 5 bricks and found she couldn't.

"Snowy, a little help here?"" She moaned.

Snowy picked up the pile of bricks, took a few steps then suddenly dropped them and fell to her knees clutching her stomach.

Snowfie and Pencie flew over quickly while Zoom knelt beside her friend.

"Are you OK?!" Zoom asked worriedly.

"No," moaned Snowy sweat dripping down her face.

Zoom felt weaker and weaker.

Esther sat playing with her watch. It beeped.

"Can you stop that little girl? I'm having trouble making this cell." TH said.

"And you expect me to help...?" muttered Esther and she put away her watch.

"Are you nearly done....?" Esther asked 10 minutes later.

"No, this is really hard, but master will kill me if it's not done." Th sighed sadly.

Esther begn to feel a little sorry for TH. Maybe being a villan wasn't all it seemed.

"It can't be that hard, can it?" Esther asked sympathetically.

"Actually, it is. Lift this, won't you?" TH replied, pointing to a stone.

"Sure." Esther shrugged, and lifted it over to the wall that TH was building.

"Thank you." TH sighed.

"Why are you thanking me? You don't thank anybody. What's the deal?" Esther suddenly became suspicious.

"Because you helped a poor man as I." TH said flatly.

Esther's watch beeped, meaning a call from Snowy & Zoom. "Hold on, I have to take this." She walked to a corner, and turned her watch on "Hey guys, are you OK?"

"No." Zoom said flatly. "I can't seem to do anything, I'm so weak, and Snowy is feeling pain everywhere. AND WE ATE FREAKIN' OYSTERS!"

"From who?" Esther asked, holding her watch away when Zoom screamed.

"That Claw person, and TH." Snowy said, clutching her stomach.

"That explains it!" Esther started, but Zoom finished.

"He poisoned them!" Zoom slid down the wall for support.

"Yes, but how come they actually tasted good?" Snowy muttered.

"Because they psyched you out, making you think they'd taste bad." Esther replied.

"How did you know that?" Zoom asked, giving her a funny look.

"When we visited that Intelligence Room, I skimmed a book on food poisoning. So what?" Esther asked, feeling proud to be the smart one in the situation.

"Yeah, but I can barely keep my head up, it's this bad. What did the book say!? I can't remember..." Zoom's voice got a little more slow as she continued.

"it said that there is no cure for this kind of poison...and...you have to wait it out. It's not fatal, you'll be alive when it wears off." Esther explained.

" But I'm soon gonna die of pain!" Snowy shouted, feeling a sharp pain in her ankle.

"Your mind is playing you. Wait it out, and you'll be alright. I have to go, TH wants me to help him with a load of stone, unfortunalely I have to help. Keep your watches on, I'll call back later. See ya." Esther smiled weakly, and turned it off.

"I'm not gonna make it, you?" Zoom asked, strained.

"No, I think my leg went numb." Snowy's voice shook with fear.

"I can't even lift my arm!" Zoom murmured, just as frightened.

"I give up Snowy, I give up." Zoom shook her head, and laid don on the cold stone floor. In only a few moments, she had went unconscious.

"Eek!" Sowy whimpered and crawled over to Zoom and started shaking her. "Come on, not now..." she yelled before a heavy jolt of pain threw her to the ground. "I'm never eating oysters again!" she said quietly, "Even if my mum tries to give me them.."

She pressed her watch and called Esther.

---------------------------------------------

Esther looked at TH, "Y'know... if you work on our side we can beat Dr. C. And you can be a free man.."

TH looked sadly at Esther, "Little girl, I mean Esther, you don't understand. Being evil ha been in my family for generations, ever since my great great great great great Uncle Alberrt Clan the 4th."

Suddenly Esthers watch started beeping. It was a call from Snowy.

---------------------------------------------------

Esther looked at her watch and said Snoy, are you OK? You look terrible and where's Zoom?"

"She's passed out and I'm not OK! I'm freaking out and in so much pain dying would be almost fun. GET DOWN HERE NOW! I'm stressing sooo bad!"

Esther was mortified. "Stay calm." She told Snowy. "I can't some down now, I'll see what I can do."

"Stay calm!?!?" Snowy screamed at her. "Are you joking?!?"

Esther looked at her watch, "Bye Snowy," she said before turning off her watch.

--------------------------------------------

TH glanced at Esther, he had heard Snowy yelling. "Are you going to tell me what that was about?" he asked.

"Well, Zoom's fainted and Snowy's freaking out and to top it all off Snowy feels like she's being stabbed almost everywhere!" Esther told him.

TH pulled a face. "I've had that kind of poison, the kind Snowy has. It so nasty it's not funny."

Esther glanced at TH. "Where'd you like me to put this rock?" she said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Snowy felt a horrible stabbing pain in her chest. She gasped for breath.

"Help me...!" She whispered before falling to the floor unconscious.

Snowy opened her eyes. Zoom was standing over her.

"Zoom?" "It's OK. Im here."said Zoom gently. She helped Snowy sit up."Here, drink this."

Snowy became aware of a pink bottle being pressed to her lips. Almost immediately she felt strength coursing through her body.

"Where did you get that stuff?" asked Snowy. "Rose left it here. Now come on, we'd better get going.

They set off, jumping from page to page.

Steffi and Startama looked around cautiosly. They were in the Control Panel!! "Cool!" said Steffi. "We can send messages and stuff!" Star Tama jumped on Compose New Message. She said loudly "G-O-T-O-T-H-E-C-O-N-T-R-O-L-P-A-N-E-L!" She jumped on SEND MESSAGE! "There!" said StarTama. "Now we have to find a way of killing all of TH's family. Esther told me they have millions!" Yeah, whatever"wailed Steffi."First I want my breakfast!" she moaned. "No prob!" answered Startama. She jumped onto Avatars and changed her avatar to an apple. She went back to Steffi. Zoom and Snowy were there too! "When did you guys get here?" cried Startama. "Just a few seconds ago" replied a tired Snowy. "Give us a bit of your apple, we're starving." Startama handed out the apple and pretty soon they were all full up. "Now, I vote we find the other guys, then we hatch a plan."said Zoom. I second that"! cried Steffi. The four of them jumped on to Search Engine and shouted loudly"E-S-T-H-E-R!" The search engine beeped.

A somewhat bedraggled Esther appeared before them. "There you are!" cried Snowy. "But-" "No time now!" cried Startama."!We need a plan, and fast!"

WHAT WILL THEIR PLAN BE?? AND WILL IT WORK??????

Esther paced up and down the control panel. "I've got it!" she said and told the others her plan. "Well we need a bait, any volentuers?" She said.

"No," They all said. ""Then we'll draw straws." Steffi said and picked up a straw.

"It's long!" she said. Steffi wasn't bait.

Esther picked and compared to Steffi's. "Long" Esther wasn't bait.

Startama picked. "Long," she discovered.

Snowy picked. "Long!" she said happily.

Zoom rolled her eyes. "So I'm bait?" "Yes" said Startama.

Esther explained to her that she'd have to distract TH's Family while the others did there planning. "Hang on, someone else can distract with me can't they? His family is huuge!" Zoom protested.

Esther smiled. "OK, Startama will also bait. Now we need 2 people to get TH. More straws!"

Esther picked. "Short." She was going to TH.

Snowy picked. "Long."

Steffi picked "Short" She was lso going to TH.

"So what do I do?" Snowy asked nervously, trying to keep fear out of her voice.

"You get Dr. C" Esther explained. Snowy shivered as all of them ran off to do their jobs.

"You see, we're in a computer. So as they are viruses. And what do we do with viruses?" said Esther. "Delete them!"chimed StarTama. "Right!" said Snowy. That's all very well, but HOW??""By shouting "Left Click On Doctor Claw! and then delete, right? And TH's family we left click again, Select All, and then delete." "But if we press Select All, then won't we get deleted too?" asked Steffi. "Nope. Cause, originally, we never came from the computer. So they can't delete us." "Great!" they all cried and ran off to get ready.

(please make it work!)

An overweight, large, dangerous, angry robot came down at the Girls. "I am Frillsa Pan Pastry. (FPP) and you killed my boyfriend!" She yelled. (Don't laugh, I couldn't think of another name..)

-------------------------------------------------

Snowy was standing closest to the mouse.

"Delete her!" Yelled Zoom, to Snowy.

"She wont delete!" Snowy cried trying to keep the fear out of her voice but not succeeding.

"Aaah my pretties." FPP said, "That is because I am not a virus."

Suddenly a trapdoor opened under each girl seperating them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Zoom was in a slightly small room. It was dark and cold and horrible. She banged on the walls. "Can anyone hear me?" she yelled.

Someone knocked back. "I can hear you!" Yelled Startama. I think you're on my left.

"Are you OK?" Someone yelled. It was Esther. "Yes, yelled Startama and Zoom.

"I'm here!" Yelled Steffi, "and I'm not hurt." she added.

"Snowy, can you here us?" Startama cried.

"A little.." Yelled Snowy whilst knocking on Zoom's ceiling, "I think I'm above you guys.."

"You are," yelled Zoom, you're above me.

Suddenly the walls (And ceiling) seperating the girls fell open and Snowy fell with a thud, on the ground.

"I'm fine!" She laughed as Steffi and Esther helped her up.

---------------------------------------------------------

FPP paced around the control panel. "How should I hurt these little children...?" She wondered. "Hmm, I have an idea!" FPP ran into the Roleplay section.

"What shall we do guys?" asked Esther, "We need to get out of her.."

"At least we can see each other now." added Startama.

Zoom laughed.. "Yeah, but I have no idea how to get out of here." she said.

"I have nothing," said Steffi.

"We need to work outt what section of TT we're in." Esther said.

"Um, I think we're in the new 'How to' section. We haven't been here before." said Startama.

"Yeah," greed Esther, Zoom and Steffi.

Snowy nodded absentmindedly not really taking in what was just said. She had a glazed look in her eyes. It was obvious to the others that she was thinking about something else.

Esther nodded at Zoom and glanced at Snowy.

"Um, Snowy, I'm going to go kill Esther now. Then I'm going to feed her to Steffi" Zoom said to see if Snowy was concentrating.

"Oh, OK." said Snowy the glazed look still in her eye. Snowy was definatly thinking about something else.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

FPP smiled to herself, "I love mind games.." she said.

A couple of seconds later Snowy caught her friends eyes and said quietly. "I was thinking," she paused, "Maybe we wont get out of here."

"What makes you say that?" asked Zoom.

"Because," Snowy paused again, "In that room, with the poison and stuff I was mentally trying to get out of the computer. I didn't want to leave, I just wanted to see if it would work, and it didn't. I think we're stuck here until we defeat all TH and Dr.C's family."

Snowy stopped then saw the look on the other girl's faces. "I just thought," she said "And you looked like you wanted to know."

Steffi stamped her foot. "I hate TH, this all started because of him!"she said angrily.

Esther shook her head, "I don't know." she said. "He did seem like he didn't want to hurt me. He didn't stop me talking to Zoom and Snowy. He was kinda, I don't know.."

"Sad.." Snowy ended the sentance for her.

Zoom looked baffled. "This doesn't make sense. Snowy, what are you saying?"

"I'm saying," answered Snowy, "That maybe FPP and the rest of TH and Dr. C's family are stronger than we think. And I'm also saying maybe TH is on our side, seceretly.."

"Like a spy!" said Startama excitedly.

"Sorta" replied Esther.

Zoom disagreed, "Girl, I'm not flowing with you." she said to Snowy. "It just doesn't seem right. Remember TH tried to kill you?"

"Thanks." replied Snowy sarcastically while rubbing the faint scar on her neck. The only sign of that horrid day when she'd nearly died.

"I didn't mean it like that," said Zoom. I was just saying, what if TH is acting, he's already proved what a great actor he is, why couldn't he be acting now?"

"It's a possibility," agreed Steffi. "You might be right!"

"But what if Snowy's right?" asked Startama, "What'd we do then?"

"We'd roll with it, take it all as it comes." answered Snowy.

------------------------------------------------------

FPP was seceretly listening to the girls talking through her lair. "Snowy's feeling smart today!" She said while she turned Snowy's chip on. The chips gave her complete mind control. "Zoom's feeling tough!" she said before turning on Zoom's chip. "Easy, get rid of the one's who are most likely to work out the answers!" she cackled to herself.

---------------------------------------------------------

Snowy and Zoom simutaneously clutched their heads and realed back in pain. FPP had complete control over their brains....

Esther's eyes widened. "Guys!?" She cried.

They both fell to the floor, hunched over.

"What happened?" StarTama asked, kneeling down to her friends.

"I don't know, but it can't be good." Steffi replied, also kneeling down. When Zoom and Snowy arose, their eyes were gleaming yellow. Esther took a few steps back in shock and fear.

"Erm-Zoom? Snowy?" Esther stammered. Their expressions were solid, but they gave a small nod of acknowledgement.

----------

"Hahaha...it's working." FPP smiled. She rolled the small chips around in her hand, examining them.

----------

Esther sat in the corner. "First...it was voodoo dolls...them jewels...now chips? What next, bribery (sp?)?"

"Could be, but maybe it's just a matter of who came into the puzzle in order. TH...BBVO...LL...Dr.Claw...Then FPP." Steffi offered.

"Not once did any of them physically hurt us, except for Snowy and Zoom." Esther understood.

"Zoom's smart and Snowy's reliable and tough. Together they dominate TH. We follow along and help whenever we can." StarTama sighed.

"That isn't true!" Esther objected.

"Then how come they have most of the cuts and bruises." Steffi asked sternly, pointing to Zoom and Snowy, standing in the shadows. Esther was speachless. She knew They were right, but she didn't want to believe it.

"I suppose..." She said weakly.

---------------

"Time for some fun..." FPP grinned, as she spoke into both chips.

"Dang, what do we do?" said Esther then realised what she'd just said.

"It would be in this sort of situation we would listen to Snowy and Zoom.." Startama sighed.

Steffi nodded while Esther realised that is was true. Esther was angry. "You really think that they are the best? Personally I don't, I feel sorry for them. I think that without books Zoom is no use at all and Snowy only acts tough, she's a wuss underneath." She yelled her face turning the colour of stewed tomatoes. She was so angry, she had been with Snowy and Zoom the whole time.

"Snowy and Zoom wouldn't yell at us or put their friends down." Steffi said quietly.

"Zoom would give us the silent treatment but that wouldn't last long. Snowy might yell if she's in a bad mood but she wouldn't try to hurt her friends feelings." Startama said fairly.

-------------------------------------

FPP rolled the mind chips in her hands and wondered what she should do with them. Let's just say she wasn't the smartest of robots. She was enjoying the other girls argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back