Ultimate tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that it would be nice if bandai could make something like that but it would be difficult maybe if they made a PC version of it would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Ultimate tamagotchi would be a really cool suggestion you should tell bandai this

Ultimate tamagotchi would be a really cool suggestion you should tell bandai this
It's already been said earlier on in this topic that BanDai dosen't take fan requests, it leads them into to many legal issues. :eek:

-Chloe

Yea, I think that is too much. Because if you are sleeping and you tamagotchi wakes up? And besides there is no light on the tamagotchi. But it is cool how you invented the ultrament Tamagotchi. I'll try and buy it. (if it was real) But what diffrent designs do the ultrament tamagotchi has? Pm me to tell me what designs they have.
Instead of PMing you, I thought I would let everyone know, that way I won't have to repeat my self. :mimitchi:

A girls design would be:

Shell: lilac

Design: Girlie characters ie. makiko, Memetchi ect... and they would be sitting on clouds.

Buttons: White

Cute charm: changeable ones, from makiko to Memetchi to yonepatchi ect...

A Boy's design would be:

Shell: Dark blue

Design: Boy characters ie. Androtchi, Mametchi ect... and they would be floating in flames. ( not to say they are on fire though!! )

Buttons: Orange

Cute charm: changeable ones like the girls but, from androtchi to Mametchi to gozarutchi ect...

I know they sound a little crazy but I personally think they sound pretty cool.

Other designs would be unisex one's, I had idea's of ones like waterfall design or even rainbow.(thats not girlie right?) Then there were others like lots of stars and also a polka dot one.

I am not that great of thinking of designs so please if you have any cool design idea's you can PM me about it and I can mention it maybe, I don't want to go off topic though... ;)

Hope That clears things up! :lol:

i think ur wrong bandi have allready made half touch screen tams like angilitchi or forestichi or the new one with complete screen and the data can be made to fit plus u can get rechargeable 3 volt battery's so it wont be too bigultimate tama here we come :mimitchi:

say kool - :lol:
Yes but, this ultimate tamagotchis' shell would have to be even bigger because it would be fitting a whole lot more data in it.

Yes but, this ultimate tamagotchis' shell would have to be even bigger because it would be fitting a whole lot more data in it.
Yep your right! :mimitchi:

The whole tama would be bigger so it will have alot more data space for alot more info ect... :lol:

The down falls of this:
* cost may be too much

* Some people may think it is just only all the other past version's combined, and a few added stuff.

* Too much for one tamagotchi

* Too big to hold, it should be small and dinky like previous ones.

* To hard to even produce a product like this!

* Some people just want simple tamagotchi's.
Blah blah blah:

1.- How can you have such a great tamagotchi that you would hate it?!

2.- Who cares what other peo;le want?

But its still would be really hared to make.

Edit: Whats a dinky?

Last edited by a moderator:
Blah blah blah:

1.- How can you have such a great tamagotchi that you would hate it?!

2.- Who cares what other peo;le want?

But its still would be really hared to make.

Edit: Whats a dinky?
First question: There are people out there that might think that it is going a step too far. :(

Second question: Well, for good business, I expect companies would want to give there audience what they want, to make them happy, and to actually get buyers. :D

Last of all, when I said "Dinky" I meant as in cute little virtual pets. As in they would want a small cute tamagotchi rather than a big bulky one! ;)

Hoped that cleared things up! :)

That would be totaly awsome. It would probably be about the size of a psp or smaller. You need to sind that into the tamagotchi company and see what they would say about it.

The sensor thing sounds a bit weird , but everything else sounds cool. maybe not touch screen
Interesting, most people love the thought of having touch screen and sensory, I wonder why you don't like it??

What don't you like about it? I'd love to hear your views. :puroperatchi:

That would be totaly awsome. It would probably be about the size of a psp or smaller. You need to sind that into the tamagotchi company and see what they would say about it.
Size of a Psp? Wow thats bigger than I thought! lol!

I was thinking abit more smaller though so it isn't too big. :puroperatchi: Maybe a nintendo ds lite?

I don't think size is any issue. They could make a tamagotchi with all those features and more, and with little LCD screens, etc., if they wanted to. My cellphone is like..1.5 times larger than my tamagotchi and it's about a hundred times more advanced than any tamagotchi..hehe. It has a GPS and the internet, for heaven's sake! heheh

The only catch is you wont be paying 14 dollars for it. That's the beauty of the tamagotchi as it is now...all the components are cheap and simple so they can change 14 dollars for it. Hehe. So, if they thought or think that they could sell a more advanced tama with hundreds of characters, games, a really nice color screen, yadda yadda -- they'd do it. I'm pretty sure its entirely possible, and fairly easy to develop as well... :lol:

Yeah...I'd totally buy it.

I don't think size is any issue. They could make a tamagotchi with all those features and more, and with little LCD screens, etc., if they wanted to. My cellphone is like..1.5 times larger than my tamagotchi and it's about a hundred times more advanced than any tamagotchi..hehe. It has a GPS and the internet, for heaven's sake! heheh
The only catch is you wont be paying 14 dollars for it. That's the beauty of the tamagotchi as it is now...all the components are cheap and simple so they can change 14 dollars for it. Hehe. So, if they thought or think that they could sell a more advanced tama with hundreds of characters, games, a really nice color screen, yadda yadda -- they'd do it. I'm pretty sure its entirely possible, and fairly easy to develop as well... :lol:

Yeah...I'd totally buy it.
Sounds like a nice phone! I totally agree with you that now-a-day technology is very advanced so this should be ok to make, but then again if they don't want it too big maybe thats what will stop them.

I also thought about the cost as people may complain about this, but again on the other hand I thought if it is the *Ultimate Tamagotchi!* then I am sure it would be a good collectors item aswell as a wide variety of tama's all rolled into one! ;)

I would totally buy it aswell! :D

I don't know. It's just that two seems like the right amount. The more the better isn't always true.
Fair point, maybe there should be something at the start, as soon as you pull the tab from the Tamagotchi, you can choose what size your Tamagotchi could be! Maybe 1 character - 4 or 5, depends on the amount of pixels and room ect...

Thanks for the reply! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back