Unnaturally Skinny?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. I would give anything to be skinny.

Hmm. If you aren't anorexic and you don't like, eat super-de-duper diet food, you probably just have a very fast metabolism.

My age group is 10-13 and I weigh 87 pounds, I wish I could weigh less. Take being skinny to your advantage, use it well. Don't stuff yourself with junk all the time though. It'll come back and you'll regret it. I'm not stick-thin, I am just a tiny bit chubby, and I am very tall for my age, so that's wear some of my weight comes from. I wish I could lose 10 or 15 pounds so I could be the same weight as all my friends. Got any ideas?

-Shadowprincess

I am 11 years old and I can fit my three year old brother's pants (4T) I am wearing them now, they are like capri's but fit my waist fine.
Am I unnaturally skinny? I am a size 8 in pants... Smallest in my class. No matter how much I eat, I don't gain weight. I am 73 lbs.
it doesent really matter about your weight, but if you are that worried talk to a doctor.

Dont use a BMI calculator, I tried and it said i was overweight, but the doctor said i was not.

Stuff can trick you.

*edit*

Last edited by a moderator:
im 11 yrs old, 4' 11.8" tall and not even 70 lbs and ppl say im underweight.

if u feel skinny, eat some junk food and dont excercize as much.

Thats the same for me. I'm 13 and have the tiniest waist. I used the BMI and i'm Exactly the minimum healthy weight.1 cm taller or 1/2 a kilo lighter and i would be classes under weight. Its because i have an extreamly fast metabolism and burn fat really really fast. The doctor said i could call it a blessing that its unlikely for me to ever get unhealthly overweight but have to eat 3 meals and 3 snacks in between to keep my body weight up.

My age group is 10-13 and I weigh 87 pounds, I wish I could weigh less. Take being skinny to your advantage, use it well. Don't stuff yourself with junk all the time though. It'll come back and you'll regret it. I'm not stick-thin, I am just a tiny bit chubby, and I am very tall for my age, so that's wear some of my weight comes from. I wish I could lose 10 or 15 pounds so I could be the same weight as all my friends. Got any ideas?
-Shadowprincess
WTH?!

You do not want to weigh less! Your already at a very seriously minimum weight for your age!

I'm 190, I should weigh less. Not you. x_X

I am 11 years old and I can fit my three year old brother's pants (4T) I am wearing them now, they are like capri's but fit my waist fine.
Am I unnaturally skinny? I am a size 8 in pants... Smallest in my class. No matter how much I eat, I don't gain weight. I am 73 lbs.
I'm exactly your age, I wear your same pants size, & am 76 lbs. So? There are smaller girls in some of my classes, & I wouldn't worry much. You're not overly tiny.

[SIZE=7pt]There is unnaturally skinny, or you are just naturally petite and small-boned.[/SIZE]

I would go with the second one. ;)

It's just important to stay fit and get active.

(Gee, and I'm on the computer right now instead of being outside. o_O)

I wouldn't worry about it, but if you are still really concerned, talk to your parents and get an appointment with your family doctor. :D They can weigh you, and talk to you about it. It really helps.

Well, time to go outside ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here! But when I asked my mom why she said it was the I have a Fast Matbalism. So I burn energy that can make you fat fast! Even by breathing! So it is normal. I go through the same thing now.

When I was 11 there weer people in my class who weighed 60lb's.

Your not unnaturally skinny.

If your concerened, visit a doctor.

Also, to all the people are like "I'm like 110 pounds, I totally need to loose weight!" then please take a zap back to reality and take a look in the mirror. There's no need to loose weight.

-__-

omg u hazve thae sam problem as me im too skiny and it seems like when i eat..i just get skinnier!! xD

omg u hazve thae sam problem as me im too skiny and it seems like when i eat..i just get skinnier!! xD
Same. I eat the most in my class and I still only weigh 72 pounds! But maybe its cause I am growing alot lately.

im 14 and 79lbs. same thing with my bff no matter how much we eat no weight. but i think its cause were so tall.

Gawd I'm jealous of you skinny people :D

So anyway I weigh...*checks scales*...8 and a half stone, I'm 5'3 and I'm size 8. Although the 8 clothes are a bit big for me. Maybe I'll need a size seven if they exist. Anyway I'm not a stick insect and I'm not a balloon either...I'm just a bit on the curvy side. Like eye glass figure. Don't worry about it, just feel lucky you're skinny :eek:

i'm in between. My freinds call me "chubby", but i'm not, i just have a wide ribcag, and a big bust.I'm 9 and three quarters old, 70-80 pounds, and about 4 foot 4.(ya, im a shorty)I wear sizes 10-12 in clothes (14 in dresses)and size 4-5 in shoes.I guess i would call myself normal.I also have a wide face, i wear womens' size glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back