Unnaturally Skinny?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gawd I'm jealous of you skinny people :huh:
So anyway I weigh...*checks scales*...8 and a half stone, I'm 5'3 and I'm size 8. Although the 8 clothes are a bit big for me. Maybe I'll need a size seven if they exist. Anyway I'm not a stick insect and I'm not a balloon either...I'm just a bit on the curvy side. Like eye glass figure. Don't worry about it, just feel lucky you're skinny :)
Size 8 in juniors clothes?

Im in the middle, I wear a size 5 in pants in Juniors clothes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, my friend had this problem when she was in 5th grade +.

Her mum was the same, skinny as ... as .... a squished Mango :rolleyes: Her mum has a spider vein at the bottom of her leg, so she doesn't like to wear shorts/skirts. I remember about 19 years ago we where getting changed for gym, she said to my friend (whom was VERY tall, started her period when she was 9 and wore her first bra when she was 8), so my friend (the daughter of the skinny mother), said '' why are you so ...flabby?'' It made me feel upset.

As she grew up she wore her first bra when she was 17 (a bit old, hey?).

Well, just calm down about it, it probably runs through your family, correct? Just go with the flow :(

Size 8 in juniors clothes?
Im in the middle, I wear a size 5 in pants in Juniors clothes.
No, the adult size 8. The smallest clothes I fit in are age 5-6 but they're tight >.>

People think I have an eating disorder ._.

i feel just fine and I eat when I feel like it.. I'm like a pig when the food come's out but my doctor doesn't believe me...

I'm 5' and i'm 60 pounds... i don't feel like i'm sick and I don't hold back when i'm eating.

I really don't know what's the problem >.<

It's naturally skinny. Like me. I'm almost 13, and about 72 pounds. I'm not anorexic or anything, it's just the way I am. Same with you. I wouldn't worry about it. It's possibly a high metabolism.
Oh my gosh! Yay, just like me!

I'm so glad that I see people like me, I got worried about myself being unnaturally skinny also

Don't worry, it's probably metabolism.

About Metabolism: For Nerds

Metabolism is the set of chemical reactions that occur in living organisms in order to maintain life. These processes allow organisms to grow and reproduce, maintain their structures, and respond to their environments. Metabolism is usually divided into two categories. Catabolism breaks down large molecules, for example to harvest energy in cellular respiration. Anabolism, on the other hand, uses energy to construct components of cells such as proteins and nucleic acids.

The chemical reactions of metabolism are organized into metabolic pathways, in which one chemical is transformed into another by a sequence of enzymes. Enzymes are crucial to metabolism because they allow organisms to drive desirable but thermodynamically unfavorable reactions by coupling them to favorable ones. Enzymes also allow the regulation of metabolic pathways in response to changes in the cell's environment or signals from other cells.

The metabolism of an organism determines which substances it will find nutritious and which it will find poisonous. For example, some prokaryotes use hydrogen sulfide as a nutrient, yet this gas is poisonous to animals.[1] The speed of metabolism, the metabolic rate, also influences how much food an organism will require.

A striking feature of metabolism is the similarity of the basic metabolic pathways between even vastly different species. For example, the set of carboxylic acids that are best known as the intermediates in the citric acid cycle are present in all organisms, being found in species as diverse as the unicellular bacteria Escherichia coli and huge multicellular organisms like elephants.[2] These striking similarities in metabolism are most likely the result of the high efficiency of these pathways, and of their early appearance in evolutionary history.

As long as your eating regularly I think your fine. Just one question though are you losing weight because if your losing weight maybye it's a tape worm not trying to scare you or anything.But unless your losing weight your fine I have a friend who's like you their's this genitic thing that runs in her family that makes it really hard even impossible to lose weight.She probolly weighs less then my 7 yr old brother (although my brothers fat)

Lucky you >.<
I don't even know what junior sizes are, I only know adult sizes and all that age stuff.
Meh

It gets annoying

it seems like my pants are always baggin' xP

Oh and Junior sizes Here in american are what most teenagers were.

I am 11 years old and I can fit my three year old brother's pants (4T) I am wearing them now, they are like capri's but fit my waist fine.
Am I unnaturally skinny? I am a size 8 in pants... Smallest in my class. No matter how much I eat, I don't gain weight. I am 73 lbs.
I am way worse that you:

13 yrs old

4'10 feet

65 lbs

i wear a size 10 jeans

am cabeable of shopping in the teens section B)

AND IM NOT EVEN ANEREXIC OR BULIMIC IM EFFIN CURSED IM TRING TO GAIN WEIGHT!

but i cant...

ppl always tease me cause im so skinny!I HATE IT!!!!

and i dont have tape worms they checked

well,

i think that you just have high metabolism.

some peoples bodies develop different then others!

be proud of what you have.

I don't think you are unnaturally skinny,

but i do think you should go see a doctor because

sometimes people like that aren't getting

enough nutrients in their body.

actually, my dad is a doctor...

so if you ever need any advice;

PM me!

hope i helped!

bailey. <3

[SIZE=7pt]Your weight, it can really depend on your body type and metabolism.[/SIZE]

I would'nt be too worried about it.

I have many small friends, and their body type is petite and thin.

It may seem funny, but lots of people are like that.

There's nothing unnatural about it. :lol:

But if you are worried about your weight still, talk to somebody that you trust, such as your parents or even a doctor.

They can determine whether your weight is healthy or not, just so you know for sure.

Lot's of people root for a skinny body, so don't feel self-consciece about yourself.

Your body is your body, and everyone develops at a different pace.

Oh and Junior sizes Here in american are what most teenagers were.
Oh right. I have no idea what junior size I am then. Oh yeah and the doctor said I'm heavy-boned so I'm not actually as fat as I sound. Whew

i am 5'3 and almost 13..i eat like a pig play softball love the computer and i weigh 89.4 lbs...i don't hate my weight i just learn to love and live with it.

14, 5 ft. 10 inches, 94 lbs. I think you have a high metabolic rate like me. I eat loads but never get fat YAYY! My whole family is like this. Be happy! (unless you have a tapeworm, if you do be sad and go to a doctor)

:angry: :(

i AM 11 and weigh 105 pounds but that is because I'm really tall and I exercise alot so most of my body's muscle...

(i do 20 push-ups and 50 sit-ups every other night. Tiring. Plus sports. Even more tiring.)

~EDIT~

I'm not really bragging it's just what I do every night and day...)

oh yeah forgot to put this:

~tomrules74185296

NOW it's a COMPLETED post!

i AM 11 and weigh 105 pounds but that is because I'm really tall and I exercise alot so most of my body's muscle...
(i do 20 push-ups and 50 sit-ups every other night. Tiring. Plus sports. Even more tiring.)

~EDIT~

I'm not really bragging it's just what I do every night and day...)

oh yeah forgot to put this:

~tomrules74185296

NOW it's a COMPLETED post!
I like being like this though...

~tomrules74185296

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back