What design ideas or themes would you like to see?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What design ideas or themes would you like to see on a new Tamagotchi?

• Animals & Animal Prints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camoflage

• Beach

• Sports

• Candy

• Make-Up

• Toys

• Food

• Tama Characters (which ones?)

• Solid Colors

• Translucent

• Seasons (Spring, X-mas)

• Flowers

• Something else (post your ideas in your replies!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Animals and animal prints! Those would neat, because they could make lots of types of them, and tamagotchis are kind of like animals.
yah I totally agree.If there was a tama skin I would want :D :mametchi: :hitodetchi: :wacko: :unsure: :wub: and Hanatchi.

I really lyk the 'character' tamagotchi ver4 i would lyk thah.

But me n ma best mate voted 4 'something diff' :blink:

:( :nyatchi: :( :huh: :huh: B) :( :huh: :huh: :wacko: :unsure: :wub:

On my ver2 tam my tamagotchi is:::::> :wacko:

L

Li

Lil

LilT

LilTa

LilTam

LilTama

LilTamaB

LilTamaBa

LilTamaBab

LilTamaBaby

LilTamaBab

LilTamaBa

LilTamaB

LilTama

LilTam

LilTa

LilT

Lil

Li

L

I think that you should make a black camo one and an orange camo one.

I just chose somthing else because I have ideas and I like multiple choice! I think there should be camo colors! Cat and dog pawprints would be cute! Or it would be cute to have characters like the Mametchi, Mimitchi, Masktchi, Kutchipatchi (my bro would like that!), Tarakotchi, and any other characters! It would be nice to have some flowers (like V2) or have puppies floating around! Or kitties or bunnies! Aww! I would also be cute to have rainbow ploka dots. Or even rainbow Tamagotchi eggs! They could also do what they did in V1! Just plain colors and give really long lasting stickers and personalize it yaself!

[SIZE=14pt]somthing dif. [/SIZE]

i suggest a designer tama. like it would come with special markers or somthing and u can design ur own tama! that would be cool

quot:

I think tamatalk should beable to make there own tamagotchi and put everything we want in it

Then send the modle to Bandai and see what thay think.

i like that idea!

Let's try and help Bandai out in finding out what designs and themes we'd like to see on new Tamagotchis. Which of these poll choices would you like to see most? If none of them post and give your idea! Believe it or not... Bandai listens to their fans! Let's tell them what we want our next tama to look like!!! :unsure:
Admin

Maybe this idea would be a good one! An Admin can only dream! :angry:
Admin,

sorry if im being rude, just to point out, there's already solid colours and camolflauge. Sorry...

I think there should be this character( :hitodetchi: and this one( :D ) and this one( :p )

GOOD LUCK !!!!!

Animals and animal prints! Those would neat, because they could make lots of types of them, and tamagotchis are kind of like animals.
but what if it was in color insted of black in white :)

I think seasons would be awsome! Like, Snowflakes for Winter, Fireworks for summer, Raindrops for spring (or Cherry blossums!!!!), leafs for fall.... Or holidays,
Christmas- Santa (or red and green colors)

Halloween- Bats (or orange and black)

4th of july- Fireworks (red white and blue)

ect.....

Or special ones for birthdays!

Just my thoughts..............................
i totally agree

I would love to see :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :huh: :huh: :pochitchi: :) :wacko: :wacko: the best of the best tama characters and only the original ones!!!

m i wold like the matchmaker ( bisy body) on mine or i wuld like to have rare caracters!! do any tamagotchi :lol: :lol: have caracters on em??

animal prints would be soooooo cute! puppy prints... even cutter! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back