What happened to all the Tips and Tricks!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my gogochi!\! so sad! oh um i have like some codes for V3 ( im new to this)

they only work on the user name ABCA i dunnu dude... this cunnfuzles me!

teddy bear- 38380

Microphone- 33964

Rare CD - 83628

BAndi ribbon- 41766

sk8board- 11913

47000 :D

:angry:

:( :blink: Thank for those codes but they only work for the specific username :) ;)

:D P.M me if you need anything :(

Last edited by a moderator:
i am new at this whole thing. i have a 7 year old that has a tamagotchi and i take care of it most of the time. anyhow, we were just playing with it and then all of a sudden a big X came on the screen and keeps blinking on and off. From what I have found on the website, I gather that means it needs batteries, right?? If I just take the battery out and put it back in, is there a way to download all of the information that was on it before?? We were on our 5th generation. :D
Yes. Just press the reset button and download

hello im new how is everyone?

is there a way to debug a version 2 or 3 because i opened up my version 2 and there is no sign of a debug buttton. can u help me? :potchitchi:

im on my 4th generation, when u put ur battary in press b when an egg appears and choose download. :wacko:

Hi!

I have a Tip for Tamagotchi's........When they cry give them praise...It makes them happy. :angry:

Also when there are lines coming off your Tamagotchi, it needs a bath. Go to the TOILET icon & give it a bath.

You probably new all that anyway but who cares.

Sophie

(this is my Tamagotchi :angry: )

Hi!I have a Tip for Tamagotchi's........When they cry give them praise...It makes them happy. :angry:

Also when there are lines coming off your Tamagotchi, it needs a bath. Go to the TOILET icon & give it a bath.

You probably new all that anyway but who cares.

Sophie

(this is my Tamagotchi :angry: )
No the lines mean he/she's about to poop.

Awww........ I'm new so I never got to see those tips & tricks! :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :hitodetchi: *sighs* Oh, well. Please check out my new post, Instructions & Tips (4 V3). I've Worked really really REALLY hard on it!!!!!!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"""""""""SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kuribotchi: :mellow: :eek: :angry: :angry: :ph34r: :D :D

TamaTAlk has had a Tips and Tricks section for a long time... We had TONS of really good info in this area... Unfortunately, we had a database problem late last year that wiped out the whole section. We keep back-ups of the database... But before I even noticed the section was gone, we had thousands of other new topics and 100s of new members. I had to make the decison to erase all new members and posts so that I could restore the backed up database... Or... Try to find a way to recover the lost information while keeping the new posts and members safe. I chose to try to rescue the information. Unfortunately it has not gone too well. I will still do my best to try to recover this lost information...
In the meantime, I think we need to start rebuilding new Tips and Tricks for people to learn from. Sometimes these things end up being blessings in disguise. The Tips and Tricks section became littered with off topic and spam posts. This gives us a chance to start fresh and so all new topics will require moderator approval. We will also be more strict with off topic posts in this area. This way we have a lean and mean section to visit.

I apologize for any problems this may have caused you. Thanks for understanding! :p

NOW LET"S GET SOME GOOD TIPS AND TRICKS POSTED!!!!
Yep. Lets do. :D I've posted alot of posts in 'Tips and Tricks' section/forum. Glad its back. :D

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"""""""""SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
This is spamming. :D Do not spam. What are you trying to say? I'm sorry if I sound like I'm judging you but you should stop. Spamming means short, pointless, annoying posts. And, don't spread the page. (Make it longer)

Sorry for the double post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back