Meeting People From TT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
COME TO THE CANADA GAMES! I'LL BE THERE! AUTOGRAPH SIGNING INCLUDED!!! XDD

Yes, I'm a medal carrier for VolleyBall in the Canada games this august.

KSENIA: Ask your mum to go to the Canada games, we will talk, AND I shall show you my house, then go to my friends and be like "This is Ksenia! Does she look like a pedo to you? Huh? Though not!" XDD

Seriously, PM me if you're going to the 2009 Canada Games! I ATTACK you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha! Brittany is finally in Texas. I can go stalk meet Phoebe and Diva now! 8D Most likely. xD

I really love alot of people on here but if I had to say 5 people I would like to met from here I would have to say: Shayna, Krysteh, Ksenia, Keeley, ugh! I can't do it! I can't narrow it down because theres all those Katies and Michelles xD and Betheh, Feebee, And abunch of others so I refuse to finish or even start a list x]

^ I completely understand how you feel, Huntr.

There's too many people on here whom I'd love to meet.

Though there are a few who I almost need to meet one day or another. I can't be bothered making any list. xD. You guys know who you are.

Mum's reconsidering about Canada now cause she says if we go to NZ, we can't go to Canada. And she's desparate to go to NZ. But you know, distance shouldn't make any impact on friendships. You could have friends all the way on Saturn and of course you can't meet them.. but you know they'll always be there for you. :)

There are so many people I can't choose just a few. But I got a brochure for a student exchange programme today and the two countries that caught my eye were Canada and Thailand. So if I choose to do this exchange, I don't know where to go for it!!!!!

Mum is currently looking into buying tickets to New Zealand.

And Mark (mum's boyfriend) also agrees to go. So this shall be exciting.

Mummy wants to go to these random caves which are really far away from Michelle. But she says we can still go to Christchurch, and then the caves. Maybe on the way I could meet Teri too? xD That'd be seriously amazing to meet both Michelle and Teri.

^Yeah that would be amazing. If you did that, take Michelle with you when you meet her so I can meet her xD

KSENIA. GET YO BUTT TO CHRISTCHURCH AND I'LL TAKE YOU TO FUDGE COTTAGE.

Seriously. It'll be one of the best days of my life.

In about a month I'll be going down the US. I'm visiting like 7 different states. Maybe I'll like leave a landmark somewhere or something since I won't be allowed to just go meet people xD

Who here is coming to the 2009 Canada Games? I'm gonna be there, and it WILL be easy to follow me, because I'm the medal carrier for Beach Volleyball!

And Ksenia, I'll DIE if I don't meet you soon. You're like a sister to me, except better. MUCCH better.

I've met Rachelgotchi. owo

Pretty awesome.

There are some others here I'd love to meet. x]

KSENIA. GET YO BUTT TO CHRISTCHURCH AND I'LL TAKE YOU TO FUDGE COTTAGE.
Seriously. It'll be one of the best days of my life.
I wanna go to Fudge Cottage too D=

Why is it that everyone is close to moving to Vancouver, but then decides not to..?

I WANNA MEET EVERYONE.

Everyone that I've ever talked to and everyone that knows I'm their friend. And even the people who aren't my friends... I wanna meet anyone from TT, really. Bahaha. I wouldn't be able to choose favourites.

Mum seriously wants to go to NZ. I wanna go everywhere, as I said before. xD Monstr & Kay; I need to meet you guys too D: And Weiwei, come to NZ in December? WE CAN ALL GO TO FUDGE COTTAGE! 8DDD

@Weiwei & Starry: Maybe an ICSPPGOM meeting sooner or later? xD That'd be a dream of a lifetime. I would faint from excitement. Well probably not, but I will be over-excited. Very over-excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back