My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you guys ever watched Friendship is Witchcraft?

They're made by a dude called Sherclop Ponies.

The FiW series are hilarious, plus they have awesome songs. :'D

Amazing! I love MLP Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy of course! B)

Amazing! I love MLP Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy of course! B)
Seems like the pegasi are fan favorites. XD

Too bad Applejack isn't a fan fave... :c

So guys, what are your favorite couples/who do you ship?

Favorite couple: CadanceXShining Armor. <3

Just started watching MLP. I'm still on the 2nd episode. xD It's pretty good so far.
Welcome to the Herd! c:

a41.gif

dang MLP FiM is.... Just great

This Friday I'm going to an MLP panel at Comic-Con and I'm p sure Tara Strong is going to be there (She said something about it on her twitter idk) and if Lauren Faust is there too I'm probably going to pee myself

Anyways my pony OTP is Flutterdash because it's so fluffy and too cute for words (◡‿◡✿)

EDIT: Oh I forgot to mention that I do really like FiW. The recent episode was hilarious, and I'm practically addicted to Pinkie's song.

Last edited by a moderator:
Applejack was very very popular in the 80's. Still very popular when you talk about the vintage and such. I still see adults with their Classic Applejack shirts. I am still confused over the red Applejack of the last regular size sets.... They reverted, that was good.

I am just waiting for the regular vintage pony back on items. I know they are slowly bringing them out at Walmart and obviously Hot Topic.

My friend went to Brony-Con. She had a great time I'm sure. She took pictures and their was tons of people there. I wanted to go but it was a quick dicision to make to go... I am just glad she got to go.

NEWSNEWSNEWS!

Some juice for SEASON 3!

New song with Twilight and SPIKE!

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
And I'll copypaste from Equestria Daily cause I'm a horrible person.

• Trixie's return was "confirmed" with a "I think we're not allowed to say, but I will expect season three to maybe see some great and powerful stuff". after someone asked if she would be returning. (yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes)
  • There was a great section about Derpy. Someone asked if she would be receiving anymore speaking roles, and the response basically said Hasbro loves Derpy, they have her everywhere now, but she probably wont be able to roll with anything other than background shots. You guys scared the poor girl!
  • Octavia's section was a question about "Which background pony would you like to voice?". This eventually lead to a shoutout for Octavia, where Cathy Weseluck just out of nowhere busted out an awesome voice for her, with a hint that she could do a duet with Rarity.
  • Fluttershy turning into a dragon and her cute voice coming from a giant lizard was actually mentioned by Tabitha. Sounds like season 3 to me!
  • More crazy ponies on the way! These are the best episodes btw.
  • Meghan reads Equestria Daily. Suddenly I'm even more insecure about my writing on this site! Please don't read this blurb Meghan, I'm totally doing it in 10 minutes in my hotel room!
  • Dash not confirmed or denied for filly-fooling (this question was hilarious).
  • They hyped Luna up, so we will probably be seeing more of her.
  • Tabitha's first panel was a huge success! And her voice is just as amazing in person as in the show.

tumblr_m4xe9c8iNi1r4csix.gif

I just watched all 52 episodes this week.

yeah.

This MLP world is really...interesting. XD

My favorites are Rarity (hearing her talk is funny), Applejack and Rainbow Dash.

Okay. I made a DJ pon-3 custom and it STINKS

Her hair is too thin and her head doesnt stay on! :(

Seems like the pegasi are fan favorites. XD

Too bad Applejack isn't a fan fave... :c

So guys, what are your favorite couples/who do you ship?

Favorite couple: CadanceXShining Armor. <3
Pegasi? I'm more of an Earth Pony fan myself. :p

Pinkie Pie, Applejack, and Rarity are my personal favorites of the Mane Six.

... But I also adore Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle ( cute little fillies who want to find their special talents? awww. ;w; besides, their voices are so adorable! ), Princess Celestia, Zecora, and Mr. and Mrs. Cake, as well as Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon ( love their designs! ).

Aside from those ponies, I have a thing for minor or background ponies like Photo Finish, Fancy Pants, Bon Bon, Miss Cheerilee, and Octavia. ( And Commander Hurricane and Private Pansy from "Hearth's Warming Eve", even though they're essentially just RD and Fluttershy as Equestrian historical figures )

So... So yeah. Lots of nice characters. x3

Hub's re-airing the wedding episodes this Saturday for those who missed it back in April.

Might be preparing us for season 3. >w>

https://www.equestria...ncore-this.html

Airs at 10 AM for the EST peeps and 7 AM for PST.

I HATE HOW THIS SHOW IS TAKING OVER THE INTERNET!

NO BRONIES, NO PONIES, NO *barf* PINKIE PIE! NO NO NO NO!

I HATE HOW THIS SHOW IS TAKING OVER THE INTERNET!

NO BRONIES, NO PONIES, NO *barf* PINKIE PIE! NO NO NO NO!
It's okay that you don't like ponies, but it isn't okay that you shove the hate in our faces(kinda like how bronies shove ponies in other peoples faces).

If you don't like ponies, then that's perfectly okay with us! But the way you're expressing your hate for it is just as bad as a brony going "ZOMG I LOEV PINKIE PIE, U SUX 4 NOT LIEKING MLP! HATERS GONNA HATE, PONIES RUEL!". :/

You are free to post your opinion on MLP here, but please do it in a sensible and mature manner. c:

Sorry, I just hate how everywhere I go, people talk about it! No escape! RuN FoR tHe HiLlS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back