What's Your Dream/Future Features of the next TMCG

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you buy TMGC V4 if it is available next year?

• Obviously!Why not:D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will see if there's something good about that.

• I will stick to V3.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ANGELGOTCHI CONNECTION!! And maybe pets for our tamas... :huh: somebody probably already said this, but I'm not gonna read through all 6 pages... :angry:

Those are awesome ideas!!! I want the 3rd to last one, the mailing one. :huh: :angry: :huh:

i like the idea of a screenligth to play in the dark!!

also more games!!!

^^

Backlight :D

ITCHIGOTCHI TO COME BACK! :eek:

More charries! Like itchigotchi (i was sooo mad when I found out that he wasn't one of the charries!!)

chlema, I don't think the MONEY really matters! Also...

The first time I brought TMGC V3 days ago,i start asking myself this question: What's my Dream/Future Features of the next TMCG?Maybe somedays the admin can comehere and apss it to bandai corp  for suggestion for their next version of TMGC.

I will start first with i want:

-Darker pixel(the want i have now is really light)

-Unscratchable Screen

-More characters 

-Random event

-Random restock time (This will make the TMGC more interesting)

-Mailing features that can allow us to send small mail to friend in our friend lists

-Small white light(similar to GBA SP) that allow us to play in the dark 

-When sound is off,we can choose vibration mode,especially beneficial for students in school

@ Of course we can't expect all this new features to come with the same old price @

About the Random Event, the V3 has it already! Notice how your tamagotchi sometimes wear a backpack?

All of those ideas are really great! But what I want most is:

1. Backlight for your tama so you can play with it in the dark

2. The babysitter feature, where you can hire a babysitter and pay them like... 50 gotchi points every hour or something.

3. Instead of the useless antenna, mayube you can open it up and in the antenna there will be a plug and you connect a wire to it and the computer!

3. All the characters that were EVER made in every tama

4. The school and job feature, where you can make your tama go to school and get a job to get points.

5. There can be 8 games, and you can unlock 2 more by a secret code or if your tama invents in from the job it has!

6. Instant messaging to other tamas while connecting (It seems impossible to work when the other tama isn't around...)

7. Your tama can have family members. Like, and example would be: Your tama gets married and it has a baby. When the Adult goes away, it gets stored in the parents list and you just click them so they can come out and play with your current tama! There can also be cousins, if your tama is on a high generation.

8. In the shops, there could be sections. Like the food section, clothing, toys, etc. and every section there's 4 items (as usual)

9. You can adjust the sound

10. A choice between touch screen or buttons

11. And as i mentioned the backlight earlier, you can only access the backlight once your tama pays the electricity bill by mail. Then on the health meter, it'll show how much backlight you have left. When you run out of light, you will get a mail and you have a choice to pay by gotchi points

12. Colored pixels

13. Instead of beeping tamas, they can actually say things like "hello" or "good morning"

14. You can log into tamatown and download things to your tama like free backlight for a day or more job choices

15. You can connect 3-way

Well, I can't think of anything else. :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
i would like a timer and colour on the v4 tamagotchi! that would be so cool!

+ more characters and better tamatown!!

and if you wanna see tamatown go to HERE

YESYESYESEYES THATE'D BE GREAT!! :furawatchi:

A text/mail type feature.thatd be awesome you'd be able to chat to your friends with out paying money from far distances!

i dont know if any1s said this but

they could have mail of any tamas and like the queen and king and parents and grandparents

and your tama will have a birthday every week depending on the day it was born and u send invites to your party

I've got some cool idieas:

what if they made a ''tamagotchi color" ,like,were the screen was colord 'n' stuff :eek: ,

I wish they would make the babies dirink milk and chocolate milk again like on th V1!!,

OH!!and LOTS and LOTS more carecters :lol: ;) :eek: :) ,

and I wish tamatown was INSIDE the tama! THAT WOUD BE SO COOL!!!!! :D :D

HEY ,MY REPLY ENDED UP IN THE WRONG SECTION!!! ;) :eek: :lol: and It took a long time to write them too!! oh well,mabey some'a'you will find It.....somewere :) :eek:

OK I've read lots of great ideas so here I go, some are similar but I made realistic limitations

1.Internet Tama Account (Information): You are allowed to make an Internet account on tamatown with your email, if you are under the age of 7 they suggest that you use the email of your parents, OK with this account you connect your tamagotchi to the computer via USB, probably USB Mini-B on the tama since those are smaller, then it downloads information from your tama and it displays it on your account, it will show you a better more interactive family tree, generations, items you have and have had, etc. It will also save your tama's data on your account so just in case you can DL (this is assuming the tamagotchi has a small amount of memory for all this information which i think it does)

2.Internet Tama Account (Travel): using a similar option your allowed to travel with your tama, when you connect your tama while jump of the screen and it while say AWAY, DO NOT DISCONNECT. the data is saved here just in case, now on tama town you can play different games to gain points and buy interesting items : ) now when you are ready to leave you click on an icon that says Go Home. then the Tama while jump back on your Tamagotchi and it will save what you have done.

Now to other things I will like to see

1. A skill bar for items, like when you scroll though your items it shows a bar of how much you know how to use that item and the more you use it the better and more interesting animations are.

2. If not what I said above then a similar system to the Entama where when you use an item in increases a general skill such as style, toughness, intelligence etc, this will give items a purpose (actually they should have both)

3. I want the tama to be able to leave their home on the tamagotchi and do other things, such as go to the store, here they may run into random events and maybe in tamagotchi friends! These friends will play with them and maybe they can mate with them as well, just like connecting to someone else's but instead you dont need to : P

4. Options for services such as baby sitting and school, this should cost money so then the owner plays with their tama to gain points to pay for this

5. Jobs! We need to add this interesting feature : P

6. Angel tama should be a secret character, after your tama dies if you press some button combo the ghost leaves the grave and then you start to an angle or a devil, the first stage of the ghost will determine what your able to raise in this mini extra game : ) that would be really interesting

what if your tamas could write letters to you and your friends!!! :pochitchi: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
OK I've read lots of great ideas so here I go, some are similar but I made realistic limitations1.Internet Tama Account (Information): You are allowed to make an Internet account on tamatown with your email, if you are under the age of 7 they suggest that you use the email of your parents, OK with this account you connect your tamagotchi to the computer via USB, probably USB Mini-B on the tama since those are smaller, then it downloads information from your tama and it displays it on your account, it will show you a better more interactive family tree, generations, items you have and have had, etc. It will also save your tama's data on your account so just in case you can DL (this is assuming the tamagotchi has a small amount of memory for all this information which i think it does)

2.Internet Tama Account (Travel): using a similar option your allowed to travel with your tama, when you connect your tama while jump of the screen and it while say AWAY, DO NOT DISCONNECT. the data is saved here just in case, now on tama town you can play different games to gain points and buy interesting items : ) now when you are ready to leave you click on an icon that says Go Home. then the Tama while jump back on your Tamagotchi and it will save what you have done.

Now to other things I will like to see

1. A skill bar for items, like when you scroll though your items it shows a bar of how much you know how to use that item and the more you use it the better and more interesting animations are.

2. If not what I said above then a similar system to the Entama where when you use an item in increases a general skill such as style, toughness, intelligence etc, this will give items a purpose (actually they should have both)

3. I want the tama to be able to leave their home on the tamagotchi and do other things, such as go to the store, here they may run into random events and maybe in tamagotchi friends! These friends will play with them and maybe they can mate with them as well, just like connecting to someone else's but instead you dont need to : P

4. Options for services such as baby sitting and school, this should cost money so then the owner plays with their tama to gain points to pay for this

5. Jobs! We need to add this interesting feature : P

6. Angel tama should be a secret character, after your tama dies if you press some button combo the ghost leaves the grave and then you start to an angle or a devil, the first stage of the ghost will determine what your able to raise in this mini extra game : ) that would be really interesting
thats some good Idias!!! :pochitchi: :D ;)

i don't know about the white light thing...i mean, my tamagotchi goes to sleep before it gets really dark but the rest are awesome...

i think it would be cool if they wore their clothes instead of a short animation of it

Here are my ideas!

I think there should be 'tama time' where events come sooner, your tamagotchi lives longer, and years don't pass every twenty four hours. One tama year should be about every few weeks... this way you won't get so bored of the eveloving/dying and leaving you their offspring cycle so quickly. However, the day and night thing will be like real time.

There will be a house for the tamagotchi. You browse around the house to feed, clean and play. For example, you poop in the bathroom; sleep in the bedroom. You can buy furniture with the money you make from games. You can browse the rooms with the menu bars. The only thing that isn't a room is status, address book and connect. Other tamas may randomly come to your house. You can hire services like a milkman or the newspaper which reminds you about holidays or tells you tips about taking care of your tamagotchi. Burgulars may randomly jump into your homes. You can buy an alarm system to prevent this.

The rooms will include a kitchen for feeding and stocking up on food, a bedroom where you sleep, a bathroom where you bathe and go to the bathroom, a living room to sit in to do nothing or play with your toys and look at your certicficates and awards you win from school or work, a front lawn where you can see the weather. Some days it will be rainy, snowing, or sunny, depending on the time of year it is in 'tama time'. At night you can see the moon, and every few days it will be a full moon. You can raise a family with tamagotchis once you mate and have little kids jumping around the house. When your current tamagotchi dies (As well as the mate) you will take care of the kid. If your mate is a tamagotchi you connected to, there will be two kids.

You'll go to school and get a job when you're older. You make virtual friends at school, some grow up with you and you can mate with them if you can't find anyone else to connect to in real life.

You can also go out with your friends or dates with the tamas you love.

You must send your tamagotchi to school/work if his/her's discipline is low. If your tamagotchi's discipline level is high, he or she will automatically go to school or work and pack his/her own lunch.

There should also be a little neighborhood in the tamagotchi. It will include a park for your tamagotchi to play games and meet other tamas, a doctor's office and pharmacy to buy medecine when your tamagotchi is sick, a train station to go to work/school, a supermarket to stock up for food (Which also means you will run out when you overfeed or forget to buy.) There will also be a gift shop to buy gifts for your friends you connect with, like flowers and cake. Of course there is also the toy shop. You can also buy bigger houses with more room for furniture. Other places should be online. You might have a random encounter with other virtual dummy tamas or tamas you have connected to in the past. You either exchange gifts or just walk by depending on your relationship. The menu bar will change when you are in the neighborhood. You can unlock more buildings in the neighborhood by buying them online with your gotchi points.

After your tamagotchi comes home from work, it will bring a certain amount of gotchipoints, depending on how good it's job its.

If you have no money, you can rent your house to a roommate, one of the virtual dummies. Or better yet, someone you can connect to in real life! When both your tamas are in the same room, you can see eachother. The better your furniture and your relationship with the tama is, the more likely a tama will ask to move in with you.

They should also have more health bars for different things, like energy so you don't work them too hard. Also cleaness so you can bathe your tamagotchi and brush it's teeth before bed and breakfast. And a personality bar would be nice, too?

On festivals you go out to the park to celebrate. Your happiness and hunger points will go up, and you will get an item.

For example, on chinese new year you will get a red enevelope with gotchi points in it. At christmas, you will eat a turkey, (Hunger points) and get a gift from santa if your discipline went up at least one point from last chistmas (tama time of course.) You get poo if you were mean to other tamas or didn't do anything at all. And on valentines day, your tama friends (and lovers) give you chocolate. At easter, you can go on a easter egg hunt around the neighborhood and win a toy.

And everytime there is an update, you can download it off the internet.. for a price of course. How else would the company make money? ;]

I also agree with the backlight, vibrating and item skill ideas ^^

I wonder if all that can fit a tamagotchi..? It is awfully small..

I can still dream T_T

Btw, I'm really sorry this post is so long o_O

I like those ideas spsucks!

One of my ideas is that, for the Tamatown, there could be like an online graveyard. Recently my v3 died, from my frustration *rushes to TamaTalk graveyard*. It would be cool if it was like a guestbook-type thing.

First question would be your nickname. So you'd type in, say Dancinkayley like I would.

Second question would be 'Password'. This would be like the parent system, take a password from there and enter it here.

Third question would be birth of Tamagotchi and date of passing.

Fourth and final question would be age and weight.

It would be nice if there was an hour counter on the status screen where you see how long the Tamagotchi has been with you, in the current evolution, so I can see when to try to summon the Matchmaker. Like, when it's been 72 hours it shows me, so I can attempt to summon the matchmaker at that time. Or there could be secret dating cards that only started working your Tamagotchi was about 24 or 48 hours into the adult stage.

Just a couple of ideas. Gotta post on the Tamatalk graveyard for my v3!

OOH. AND A COOKING SYSTEM? YOU BUY INGREDIENTS AND MIX EM UP TO MAKE SOMETHING ELSE THAT INCREASES YOUR COOKING SKILL LEVEL THING I JUST MADE UP TWO SECONDS AGO?

Ok ok I'll stop dreaming. Sorry T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back