first kiss?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14pt]Yes we did but I haven't kissed anyone since. >//////>;;;;; :( [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] We were "experimenting" from what he saw his mom and dad do (only kissing) .And it's sad to me that I haven't had another one since. xD xD xD Ok,ok enough on that someone else share theirs.>////>;;;;[/SIZE]

my first kiss was a :) GIRL We where playing the fish face game in kindergarden and we got 2 close and we had the same name ;)

I had a really rrandom one on the cheek when I was 7 and in Year 2. lol. But now im in Year 6 and im 11 and there is this guy I like and I know he likes me but I dont think Ill get another kiss for awhile lol. Oops put wrong poll answer

I got mine last night. :lol:

I had to leave and he gave me a hug and all his friends were saying kiss her, kiss her! So he did it and it was so cute. ;) It was just on the cheek though. I would say it was a good first date. :eek:

My first was when I was four! I know, really young. We were friends since we were born, because our moms new each other, and I don't think we thought it meant love! So my cousin's kept on saying, "You're only four, and you had your first kiss?!?!" ya, lol. So my first kiss was wasted!

hmm. i think it was around 6-8... just flashes i remember in the night. dangz. im not even going to remember it! what a waste were not even going out anymore!

I was 15 when I first kissed someone. That was when I was still in the US.

I never kissed a boy like that before, so I was like "OMG, Steven! You are the BEST kisser EVER!" but then I soon learned that he is a bad boyfriend. I am not restating the story again. I have met another better kisser.

I really wanted to kiss a boy when I was 13.

I Really like this girl in school but how do I kiss her?
Well, for the most part you don't just go up and kiss a girl you like randomly.

Just get to know her and then if the time comes, go for it. But if you push to hard your relation may break so be careful.

I Know. We've known eachother since Pre-K and were in 4th grade now. She likes me too. the first kiss will be soon ^_^

1 thing, She sits next 2 my best friend. my other best friend likes her. She might like the one that sits next 2 her.I sit next to her ^_^ my signature is about her. look below

l

l

\/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back